- Liquid-cooled 4-stroke Unicam 16-valve 76° V4
- 6-speed (DCT = D mode/S mode/Manual mode)
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 70 @ 7750
- Torque @ RPM:
- 93 @ 6500
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- 1237 cc
Born to be the perfect partner for any adventure, the Honda Crosstourer SE offers a perfect mix of practicality, comfort and high speeds performance.
For the starters, the Honda Crosstourer SE comes with a sporty design language which puts accent on practicality and ergonomy. Apart from the modern fairing and the short windscreen we especially like the raised handlebar, the sculpted seat and the smartly placed foot pegs. All these features combine to offer a fairly relaxed riding position.
In terms of power, the Honda Crosstourer SE is equipped with a Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, Unicam 16-valve 76° V4 engine which puts out a maximum power of 95kW at 7,750rpm and 126Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm. The engine features PGM-FI fuel injection and delivers an average fuel consumption of 16.3 kmpl.
The Honda Crosstourer SE is offered with a starting price of £14,299.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda Crosstourer SE.
The Crosstourer SE sets a new standard in full size adventure sports touring motorcycles. It offers a unique combination of V4 engine performance with advanced technology for stability and handling - when riding solo or with a pillion - on all types of road surface and for all lengths of journey.
The SE features
- An Alu-look Top Box offering 32L (expandable to 39L) of carrying capacity to store one full-face helmet and more. Featuring a quick-locking and easily detachable mounting system.
- Aluminium-look 35 litre (right hand) & 39 litre (left hand) Panniers designed to look fully integrated on the Crosstourer. The left pannier will hold most full-face helmets and they are lockable with the motorcycle key.
- Mainstand for more secure parking on variable ground surfaces and to facilitate cleaning and rear wheel maintenance.
- Engine bar and accessory rail. Protect the front cowl with this tubular-steel frame,specifically designed for the Crosstourer. DOES NOT INCLUDE FOG LIGHTS AS SHOWN IN GALLERY IMAGES
- 360 degree Heated Grips with integrated control for maximum rider-comfort. Features 3-step variable heating levels, with integrated circuit to protect the battery from draining and smart heat allocation that focuses on the area of the hands that are most sensitive to the cold.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension. Monoshock rear suspension utilises a triangular linkage system to progressively increase damping force through range of rear swingarm movement.
- Honda Multi-Action System. Cartridge-type front fork and rear damper design ensures a confident balance of compliant damping and precise handling.
- Combined Antilock Brake System.Optimises the balance of front and rear braking control while counteracting tyre slip when braking over variable road conditions.
- V4-VTEC Engine.Honda’s unique 2-stage valve control system maximises power output across the rev range.
- Programmed Fuel Injection. Map-type computerised system maintains strong power and responsive performance in all conditions.
- EURO-3. Complies with EURO-3 emissions regulations.
- Honda Ignition Security System. Only allows the bike to be started by its original encoded keys to effectively protect against theft.
- UNICAM Engine features. innovative Unicam valve train, providing both the light weight of a compact single-cam drive and an optimum combustion chamber shape for maximum power at all engine speeds.
- Honda Evolutional Catalysing System. Oxygen-sensing system maintains an optimal air fuel mixture for the most effective catalytic reduction of exhaust emissions.
|Compression Ratio||12: 1|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||21.5litres|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Ignition System||Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Max. Torque||126Nm/6,500min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Bore x Stroke||81 x 60mm|
|Max. Power Output||95kW/7,750min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke Unicam 16-valve 76° V4|
|Fuel Consumption||16.3km/l (DCT = 46mpg - Tested in D-Mode WMTC mode)|
|Ignition Timing||8.4° BTDC (idle speed)|
|Final Drive||Enclosed shaft|
|Clutch||Wet multiplate (DCT = Wet multiplate, hydraulic 2-clutch)|
|Clutch Operation||DCT = D mode/S mode/Manual mode|
|Kerb Weight||301kg DCT = 311kg|
|Frame type||Diamond; aluminium twin-spar|
|Wheels Rear||Tube less spoked 17 x MT4|
|Brakes Rear||Single 276mm disk, Combined ABS|
|Suspension Front||43mm inverted telescopic forks with hydraulic damping, preload and rebound damping adjustment|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-Link with gas-charged damper, preload and stepless rebound damping adjustment|
|Brakes Front||Dual 310mm disks, Combined ABS|
|Tyre Size Front||110/80-R19|
|Tyre Size Rear||150/70-R17|
|Wheels Front||Tube less spoked 19 x MT2.5|