- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 19 @ 6500
- Torque @ RPM:
- 14 @ 5500
- 234 cc
Honda is considered one of the best motorcycle manufactures and there is no wonder why, as its products are reliable, modern and very capable. The Rebel 250 CMX250C was designed for those who put comfort on the first place and is powered by a pretty cool air cooled 234cc parallel twin-cylinder engine. The engine offers a fair amount of power to help you deal with both city and highway traffic without problems.
Apart from its capable engine, the motorcycle also features a timeless design that perfectly combines classic and modern elements. We especially like the custom-styled, chrome-plated headlight, taillight and turn signal casings. Not to mention about the pullback handlebar, teardrop fuel tank, two-piece custom seat and the bobbed fenders which further enhance the retro look of this tasty cruiser.
The ride quality is assured by a 33mm fork which offers 4.6 inches of wheel travel and rear dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda Rebel 250 CMX250C.
Rebel riders agree, this bike makes you look good no matter how long you’ve been riding. It’s an entry-level bike, sure, but it boasts big-bike styling with its timeless cruiser looks and nifty chrome highlights. Its reliable 234cc four-stroke twin delivers smooth power, and its five-speed transmission is a no-brainer to shift. Why pay more for a lesser bike? The Rebel’s sticker price is as unbelievable as its outstanding fuel efficiency—proof positive it’s a Honda.
For years and years, the Rebel has remained a favorite among entry-level street riders—and for good reason. Its stylish good looks maintain an enduring appeal, it’s comfortable, light in weight and easy to maneuver, and its durability has grown to legendary proportions. Whether you’re running errands around town or heading out of town for a riding adventure, the tough Rebel serves as a great riding partner.
Style Meets Savings.
Sure, the Rebel has classic cruiser looks. But even more, it’s rated at a phenomenal 84 miles per gallon*, so you can cruise by the pumps and look good in the process. * Miles per gallon values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on-road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Flat Feet are Better.
When you can put both feet flat on the ground at stops, it builds confidence. The Rebel’s sub-27” seat height makes it possible.
Small Engine, Generous Performance.
When it’s a Honda, you can get a lot out of a 250. It’s highway legal and plenty peppy.
Features and Benefits
- Constant-Velocity Carburetor - Constant-velocity (CV) carburetor gives excellent throttle response and helps contribute to the Rebel’s estimated 84 MPG*.
- Automatic Cam-Chain Tensioner - Automatic cam-chain tensioner requires no maintenance and helps make an already low-maintenance motorcycle even better.
- 234cc SOHC Engine - Proven four-stroke powerplant is smooth, quiet, fuel-efficient and easy to maintain. Screw-type valve adjusters simplify engine work, while automatic cam-chain tensioner and solid-state CD ignition are both maintenance-free.
- Solid-State CD Ignition - Maintenance-free, solid-state CD ignition never needs adjustment and is super-reliable.
- Screw-Type Valve Adjusters - Screw-type valve adjusters are simple, proven, reliable, and help to simplify maintenance.
- Classic Styling Accents - Custom-styled, chrome-plated headlight, taillight and turn signal casings add gleaming touches to the classic Rebel package. Pullback handlebar, teardrop fuel tank, two-piece custom seat and bobbed fenders evoke classic look of yesteryear.
- Electric Starter - Simple, reliable push-button electric starter makes getting underway a snap, even on cold mornings or if your bike’s been sitting for a week.
- Front Disc Brake - Front disc brake with twin-piston caliper provides great, predictable stopping power and is self-adjusting.
- Spoke Wheels - The Rebel’s spoke-type wheels with chrome rims add a real custom look to this sharp machine.
- Chassis/Suspension - Semi-double-cradle frame allows a long wheelbase and extremely low seat height (26.6"). Hydraulic front fork with dual bushings and dual rear shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability deliver a smooth ride and light, agile handling.
- New Black color joins Candy Red - New for 2013
|Engine Type||234cc air-cooled parallel twin-cylinder|
|Bore And Stroke||53mm x 53mm|
|Induction||Single 26mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity (CV) carburetor|
|Valve Train||SOHC; two valves per cylinder|
|Final Drive||O-ring-sealed chain|
|Front Suspension||33mm fork; 4.6 inches travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 2.9 inches travel|
|Front Brake||Single-disc with twin-piston caliper|
|Rake||30°40’ (Caster Angle)|
|Trail 113mm||(4.4 inches)|
|Seat Height||26.6 inches|
|Curb Weight||331 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)|
|Fuel Capacity||2.6 gallons, including 0.7-gallon reserve|
|Miles Per Gallon||84 mpg|