If you are searching for a comfortable and less aggressive bike, then you should take a closer look at the Honda Silver Wing ABS. This spacious scooter was built with comfort in mind and is packed with an ergonomically design seat that can accommodate in full comfort up to two people. You also get a modern handlebar, sporty instruments and a generous windscreen that keeps you safe from wind and insects at high speeds.
Talking about safety, the Honda Silver Wing is equipped with rear 240 x 6mm and 256 x 5mm brake discs combined with a modern ABS system.
The Honda Silver Wing is propelled by a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 4-valve DOHC, parallel-twin engine that rewards you with a peak torque of 54Nm at 5,500 rpm and 37 kW at 7,000 rpm.
The Honda Silver Wing ABS is offered with a starting price of £6,649.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda Silver Wing ABS.
The Silver Wing’s ample size, powerful performance and sumptuous comfort are well-deserving of its reputation as the luxury sedan of the scooter world. This elegant vehicle cruises majestically along city streets, country roads and high-speed motorways alike, delivering a riding experience of such effortless control and comfort that it feels like flying. The Silver Wing’s full-sized and razor-sharp styling incorporates spacious riding accommodation, superb wind protection and all-day convenience. Its fuel-injected twin-cylinder engine delivers delicious surges of acceleration past queues in and around the city, while heavy-duty suspension and superior braking mean comfortable, confident control in all kinds of traffic. Capable of holding enough equipment for a weekend away, and with a broad, comfortable tandem seat, its possibilities extend well beyond the city limits. Here’s a luxury-class ticket to freedom from the daily grind.
- EURO-3. Complies with EURO-3 emissions regulations.
- Honda Ignition Security System. Only allows the bike to be started by its original encoded keys to effectively protect against theft.
- Combined Antilock Brake System.Optimises the balance of front and rear braking control while counteracting tyre slip when braking over variable road conditions.
- V-matic Transmission. Belt-converter transmission with advanced three-stage operation provides seamless shifting throughout a wide range of speeds delivered with twist-and-go ease.
- Programmed Fuel Injection. Map-type computerised system maintains strong power and responsive performance in all conditions.
- Honda Evolutional Catalysing System. Oxygen-sensing system maintains an optimal air fuel mixture for the most effective catalytic reduction of exhaust emissions.
|Ignition System||Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC parallel-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||72 x 71.5mm|
|Max. Torque||54Nm/5,500min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Ignition Timing||12° BTDC (idle) 43° BTDC (8,250min-1)|
|Compression Ratio||10.2: 1|
|Max. Power Output||37 kW / 7,000 min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Belt convertor ratio||2.1 0.85|
|Frame type||Centre backbone; steel tube|
|Fuel Capacity||16litres (including 3.5-litre reserve)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||2,275 x 770 x 1,430mm|
|Kerb Weight||247kg (F: 98kg; R: 149kg)|
|Suspension Rear||Dual conventional dampers with 5-step spring preload adjustment, 115mm axle travel|
|Tyre Size Rear||150/70-13M/C (64S)|
|Brakes Rear||240 x 6mm hydraulic disc with dual-piston caliper, (*ABS) and sintered metal pads|
|Wheels Front||14M/C x MT2.75 U-section triple-spoke cast aluminium|
|Suspension Front||41mm telescopic fork, 120mm axle travel|
|Tyre Size Front||120/80-14M/C (58S)|
|Wheels Rear||13M/C x MT4.5 U-section triple-spoke cast aluminium|
|Brakes Front||256 x 5mm single disc with Combined 3-piston caliper, (*ABS) and sintered metal pads|