What you notice first about the Honda VT1300CRA Stateline is its dramatic styling — part Fury and part classic roadster, complete with seductively flared fenders and beefy front and rear tires. And the Stateline’s bold presence reflects its big appetite for taking you on big adventures, thanks to its roomy, stretched out seating position and its brawny 1,312 cc fuel-injected V-twin engine. Quiet, clean shaft drive, Combined Braking System with ABS, sure road-holding and compliant suspension... the Stateline has everything you need to turn the open road into your private playground. There’s a great big world of motorcycling adventure out there. What are you waiting for?
Engine and Drivetrain
- 1,312 cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and midrange torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising.
- Powerplant design features special camshafts and a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the engine’s character.
- Dual two-axis primary counterbalancers help to minimize harsh engine vibration without eliminating the powerful pulses transmitted by the traditional V-twin design.
- Each three-valve cylinder head features two 31 mm intake valves and a large 40 mm exhaust valve to produce optimum flow for the incoming air/fuel charge.
- Simple-to-service screw-and-locknut valve-clearance adjusters.
- Programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) contributes to strong engine performance and low emissions.
- Electronic control unit (ECU) provides 3-D ignition maps for each cylinder, creating ideal spark advance settings for superb rideability and efficiency.
- Two spark plugs per cylinder for efficient combustion at all engine speeds.
- A unique dry-sump oil system utilizes a closed-crankcase design and places the oil tank inside the gearbox case. The result is a freer-revving engine for improved power and a lower engine height.
- Custom chromed shotgun-style exhaust system produces a unique deep exhaust note.
- Shaft final drive for smooth, low-maintenance operation.
- Five-speed transmission with carefully selected gear ratios for exciting roll-on performance.
- The compact radiator is tucked neatly between the frame’s front downtubes for a clean look without hampering cooling performance.
- To maintain the remarkably uncluttered look between the front cylinder and the front downtube/radiator area, the top radiator hose is hidden away beneath the front valve cover.
- Automatic cam-chain tensioners reduce maintenance requirements.
- Reliable electric-starter system.
- Sturdy clutch utilizes a rubber clutch-centre damper to ensure smooth and quiet shifting.
Chassis and Suspension
- Combined Braking System with ABS provides both the operating ease of linked front and rear brakes and the control of an advanced Anti-lock Braking System.
- High-mount steering head gives the frame a see-through, open-air look with plenty of breathing room between the tank/upper frame and the front cylinder head.
- Five-spoke alloy wheels hold a fat 170-series rear tire paired with a 17-inch front tire.
- A long wheelbase accentuates the Stateline’s stretched look and allows an ultra-low 680 mm (26.8 in.) seat height.
- The Stateline’s sleek lines cloak an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustment for superb riding comfort that’s far above the norm for a chopper-style motorcycle.
- Wide retro-styled pullback handlebar offers all day comfort.
- A wide selection of Honda Genuine Accessories allow you to add your personal touch.
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin|
|Bore & Stroke||89.5 mm x 104.3 mm|
|Valve Train||Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder|
|Fuel Delivery||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Horsepower @ RPM||74 @ 5000|
|Front Suspension||41 mm fork; 102 mm (4 in.) travel|
|Rear Suspension||Single shock; 100 mm (3.9 in.) travel|
|Tires||140/80 - 17 front; 170/80 - 15 rear|
|Brakes||Front single 336 mm disc with triple-piston caliper; rear single 296 mm disc with dual-piston caliper. Combined Braking System with ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)|
|Seat Height||680 mm (26.8 in.)|
|Wheelbase||1,785 mm (70.3 in.)|
|Curb weight||311 kg (686 lb) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride|
|Fuel capacity||16.5 litres|
|Warranty||12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus|