- Liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- 745 cc
The Honda VT750CA Aero is a popular cruiser designed with comfort and practicality in mind. Like any respectable cruiser the Honda VT750CA Aero rewards its rider with a comfortable saddle and an ergonomically designed handlebar.
The Honda VT750CA Aero is powered by a 745 cc, liquid cooled, V-twin engine with Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI). The engine features a three-valve cylinder-head design that utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for improved combustion efficiency and high power output. The engine is brought to life by an electric starter and is mated on a wide-ratio five speed transmission.
The 745 cc unit is mounted on an innovative frame that features a large steel tube backbone reaching back from strong cast steering head to the rear of the engine case.
The Honda VT750CA Aero is offered with a starting price of $ 8,249.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda VT750CA Aero.
There’s a reason why the Honda VT750CA Aero is so popular among Canadian cruiser riders. Actually, there are dozens of reasons. From its gleaming, high-quality chrome and paint, to its high-tech V-twin engine with electronic fuel injection, to its deeply dished and comfortable seat... you could go on and on listing why the Aero is such a standout among mid-size cruisers. Want a bike that oozes cool, has superior Honda quality and reliability built right in, yet won’t break the bank? Turn the key on a Honda VT750CA Aero, and open the door to a whole new world of riding excitement.
Engine and Drivetrain
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 34 mm throttle body.
- 745 cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Crankshaft features long-stroke design to produce strong V-twin feel and low-rpm torque peak.
- Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for excellent combustion efficiency and high power output.
- Finned cylinders enhance appearance and give a big-bike look.
- Aluminum radiator maintains consistent engine temperature for optimum performance and long engine life. Mounted between frame rails for enhanced appearance.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Reliable electric starting system.
- Ignition with electronic advance offers dependability.
- Air-injection system injects air into the exhaust ports to ensure complete combustion.
Chassis and Suspension
- Innovative frame design features a large steel tube backbone reaching back from strong cast steering head to the rear of the engine case for simplicity and strength.
- Sturdy and responsive 41 mm front fork features large-diameter chrome steel shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive retro look. It delivers confident, neutral handling and a plush 117 mm (4.6 inches) of wheel travel.
- Large 4 mm-thick fork brace mounted under fender enhances rigidity.
- Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and eye-catching chrome covers, while offering 89 mm (3.5 inches) of wheel travel for a smooth, well-controlled ride.
- Large-section tires mounted on traditional spoke wheels with wide chrome rims. Front end features a fat 120/90-17 tire that provides a wide footprint and matches the substantial style of the machine.
- Shaft final-drive system provides smooth, low-maintenance operation.
- Tank-mounted speedometer features an attractive chrome instrument housing.
- Instrument lights mounted inside meter for optimum visibility.
- Chrome highlights include: cylinder-head cover, air-cleaner cover, left and right engine sidecovers, brake and clutch lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, swingarm pivot cap, ignition switch cover, handlebar, rear shock covers, and headlight.
- Solid aluminum footpegs with wide rubber trim bands project a custom-made look.
- Handlebar is positioned low and wide for a comfortable feel, and is mounted on rubber-cushioned risers to reduce vibration.
- Broad, low-slung seat with detachable passenger section.
- Stylish 14-litre fuel tank.
- Brilliant 60/55-watt halogen headlight.
- Large custom-styled taillight and attractive retro-styled turn indicators.
- Steering-head lock and helmet lock for added security when parked.
- 1 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty.
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin|
|Bore & Stroke||79 mm x 76 mm|
|Valve Train||Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder|
|Fuel Delivery||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Front Suspension||41 mm fork; 117 mm (4.6 in.) travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual shocks with adjustable spring preload, 89 mm (3.5 in.) travel|
|Tires||120/90 - 17 front; 160/80 - 15 rear|
|Brakes||Front single 296 mm disc with dual-piston caliper; rear drum|
|Seat Height||660 mm (26 in.)|
|Wheelbase||1,640 mm (64.6 in.)|
|Curb Weight||262 kg (578 lb) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride|
|Fuel Capacity||14 litres, including 3.5-litre reserve|
|Colour||Indy Grey/Pearl Fadeless White|
|Warranty||12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus|