- Liquid cooled DOHC 8-valve 90° V-twin
- Gear Constant mesh 5-speed
- Fuel Injection
- 678 cc
Meet the 2013 Hyosung ST7 Deluxe - a luxurious cruiser packed with a comprehensive list of modern technologies.
The ST7 Deluxe is based on the standard ST7 and features a series of unique features that give it a pretty unique character. Among them you’ll find a tall windscreen, floorboards, a heel/toe shifter and saddlebags.
The motorcycle was also built with comfort and ergonomy in mind. Therefore, once board you are welcomed by a spacious saddle, lean back handlebars and a modern instrument cluster.
The Hyosung ST7 Deluxe is powered by a liquid cooled, DOHC, 8-valve, 90° V-twin engine with a displacement of 678.2cc. The engine is fed by a 4.5 gallons fuel tank and its power is kept in leash by a five speed constant mesh transmission.
The Hyosung ST7 Deluxe is offered with a starting price of $8,999.
Hit the jump for more information on the Hyosung ST7 Deluxe.
Top of the line cruiser. The Flagship ST7.
For those serious about hitting the open road, there is no better choice than the ST7 Deluxe. Building on the ST7’s classic cruiser styling and performance, the ST7 Deluxe adds a tall windscreen, floorboards, a heel/toe shifter and saddlebags to an already potent package. The Deluxe has everything you need for all-day comfort and the storage you need to bring everything you need.
- Spectrum point analog speedometer combined with a multi-functional LCD display provides accurate and vivid display both day and night.
- 2 in 2 slash cut exhaust passes low emission standards while still providing a low growl signature to its engine.
- 680cc liquid cooled DOHC 8-valve 90 degree V-twin engine provides a sporty yet powerful cruiser engine.
- Long lasting fast response LED tail lights provide superior visibility day or night.
- Front: Hydraulic 4 piston caliper, 300mm floating single disk offers longer lasting powerful BHP at your demand.
|Engine Type||Liquid cooled DOHC 8-valve 90° V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||81.5 x 65|
|Compression Ratio||11.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection|
|Transmission||Gear Constant mesh 5-speed|
|Chassis||Overall Length 97.24 inches|
|Overall Height||44.68 inches|
|Overall Width||37.79 inches|
|Wheel Base||66.54 inches|
|Seat Height||26.57 inches|
|Brake Front||300Ø Semi floating single disc, 4 pistons caliper|
|Brake Rear||270Ø Single disc, 2 pistons caliper|
|Suspension Front||41Ø Conventional Telescopic|
|Suspension Rear||Swing arm with Hydraulic Double shock absorber (Preload adjustable)|
|Tire Front||120/80 -16 / Rear: 170/80 -15|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.5gal|