- Power Plus, Air-Cooled
- Closed Loop Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- 105 cubic inches
Meet the Indian Chief classic a unique cruiser designed for those who like to travel with style. This unique motorcycle comes with a tasty design language that evokes the glorious past of the United States.
Our favorite features of the Indian Chief classic are the Indian Script tank design, warbonnet front fender and the two into one stainless steel exhaust system.
At the heart of this beauty lies a PowerPlus, air cooled, 105ci engine which delivers more than enough power and torque to help you deal effortless with highway traffic. Its power is kept in leash by a six speed gearbox.
It is also worthy of being mentioned that the motorcycle rides on 16 inch wheels shod in 30/90-16 front and 150/80-16 tyres.
This exotic motorcycle is offered with a starting price of $26,499 and comes with one year warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Indian Chief Classic.
Raw. Powerful. And begging to be ridden.
Built of the bare essentials, like a a 105ci PowerPlus engine and a two-into-one stainless steel exhaust system, the 2013 Chief Classic (Kings Mountain era design) is anything but stripped down, providing all you need to cruise the roadways in style and comfort.
The 2013 Indian Chief Classic is what an Indian motorcycle is meant to be. Built with only the essentials: a thick, solo black leather seat with hand-sewn double stitching, refined 105ci PowerPlus engine, two-into-one stainless steel exhaust system, and chromed spoke wheels. It’s definitive proof that less is more. So much more.
- Colors: Thunder Black, Indian Red
- Timeless Indian Script tank design says everything there is to know.
- Warbonnet front fender light is as uniquely Indian as it gets.
- The flowing lines of classic valance long fenders take you back to a simpler time.
- Black and polished engine with chrome covers provide a distinctive, yet powerful look.
- Indian Script Tank Design
- Die cast console - color matched
- Two into one stainless steel exhaust system
- PowerPlus 105ci Engine
- Closed loop, sequential, port injection with heated oxygen sensors
- Six speed transmission
- Black and polished engine with chrome covers
- 5.5 gallon fuel tank
- Long Valenced Fenders
- Seat: solo seat available in black leather
- Chrome Spoked Wheels
- Traditional black wall tires
- Tank Mounted Speedometer and Controls
- Charging system 42 Amps
- Lamps: Tear drop head lamp, glass front fender light
|Engine Type||Power Plus, Air-Cooled|
|Displacement||105 Cubic Inches|
|Bore x Stroke||3.966" x 4.25"|
|Compression Ratio||9 to 1|
|Fuel System||Closed Loop Sequential Port Fuel Injection|
|Frame||High tensile steel|
|Suspension/Front||Dia. 41 mm/Travel 4.25"|
|Suspension/Rear||Single shock/Travel 2.90"|
|Brakes/Front||Dual Caliper w/Floating Rotors|
|Brakes/Rear||Single Caliper Floating Rotor|
|Tires/Front||130/90-16 White Wall|
|Tires/Rear||150/80-16 White Wall|
|Exhaust System||Two into one Stainless Steel|
|Dry Weight||753 lbs|
|Instruments||Analog speedometer & multi-function digital display|
|Charging System||42 Amps|
|Lamps||Tear drop head lamp, spot lights, fender light|
|Color||Indian Red & Thunder Black|