The Indian Chief Dark Horse is certainly a stunning motorcycle. Due to its blacked-out appearance, it’s impossible for it to pass down the street without catching everyone’s attention.
It comes with a tasty warbonnet headdress tank design, matte-black spoke wheels, black engine with chrome covers and a thick, double-stitched solo black seat. You also get a massive headlight and a blacked-out exhaust that further enhance the “badass” look of the motorcycle.
This attractive design is backed up by a pretty lively Power Plus, Air-Cooled, 105 cubic inches engine which is mated on a six speed transmission. You’ll be happy to know that the engine is fed by a 5.5 gallon fuel tank which offers a pretty generous riding range.
The Indian Chief Dark Horse can be yours for no less than $36,899 and comes with two years warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the Indian Chief Dark Horse.
With its stunning warbonnet headdress tank design, matte-black spoke wheels, black engine with chrome covers and a thick, double-stitched solo black seat, The 2013 Indian Chief Dark Horse (Kings Mountain era design) is definitely not a bike for the faint of heart.
The 2013 Indian Chief Dark Horse is one bold, beastly machine. A bike that bridges the gap between Indian’s past and present, perfectly. Rev the refined, 105ci PowerPlus engine and instantly you feel what it’s like to have pure-blooded American quality underneath you. Add to the mix its powder-coated, pure blacked-out finish, distinctive warbonnet headdress tank design, black spoke wheels, and thick double-stitched solo black seat with fringe, and you have everything you need to raise a little hell. If that’s your thing.
- Thunder Black Smoke
- Stunning multicolored Indian warbonnet headdress stands out from a distance.
- The pure blacked-out exhaust makes others on the road afraid of the dark.
- Blacked-out engine with chrome covers provides a mysterious yet powerful look.
- Be the only thing lighting up the night with the distinctive, Thunder Black Smoke teardrop headlight.
- Indian warbonnet Headress on Tank
- Die cast console - color matched
- Matte black finish two into one stainless steel exhaust
- PowerPlus 105ci engine
- Closed loop, sequential, port injection with heated oxygen sensors
- Six speed transmission
- Black engine with chrome covers
- 5.5 gallon fuel tank
- Solo Black Leather Seat with Fringe
- Matte Black Teardrop Headlight
- Smoke Black (matte) rims
- Tank mounted speedometer and controls
- Charging system 42 Amps
- Lamps: Tear drop head lamp, glass front fender light There are no electrical relays
|Engine Type||Power Plus, Air-Cooled|
|Displacement||105 Cubic Inches|
|Bore x Stroke||3.966" x 4.25"|
|Compression Ratio||9 to 1|
|Fuel System||Closed Loop Sequential Port Fuel Injection|
|Frame||High tensile steel|
|Suspension/Front||Dia. 41 mm/Travel 4.25"|
|Suspension/Rear||Single shock/Travel 2.90"|
|Brakes/Front||Dual Caliper w/Floating Rotors|
|Brakes/Rear||Single Caliper Floating Rotor|
|Tires/Front||130/90-16 White Wall|
|Tires/Rear||150/80-16 White Wall|
|Exhaust System||Two into one Stainless Steel|
|Dry Weight||753 lbs|
|Instruments||Analog speedometer & multi-function digital display|
|Charging System||42 Amps|
|Lamps||Tear drop head lamp, spot lights, fender light|
|Color||Indian Red & Thunder Black|