The Indian Chief Vintage looks like a blast form the past. Its unique saddle, the Indian Scrip Tank design, the chromed spoke wheels and the tear drop halogen headlight combine to offer a timeless style.
Needless to say that the motorcycle was also designed with ergonomics in mind, thereby once on board you are welcomed by a comfortable saddle, a large wind screen and a perfectly angled handlebar which offers an upright riding position.
Other features worthy of being mentioned include whitewall tires, black and polished engine with chrome covers, chromed tear drop halogen headlamp, quick release saddlebags and two into one stainless steel exhaust system.
At the heart of the Indian Chief Vintage sits a Power Plus, air-cooled engine with a displacement 105 cubic inches which sends its power to the ground through a six speed transmission.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Indian Chief Vintage.
While it may look like a bike from another era, it certainly doesn’t ride like an antique. The 2013 Indian Chief Vintage combines the look and style of simpler times with the innovation and technology of here and now. An enhanced, air-cooled, pushrod PowerPlus 105ci engine. Distressed tan leather with fringe covering the seat and saddlebags. Stunning two-tone paint scheme and classic whitewall tires. Get on one. See where the road takes you.
Based on the 1940 Chief, the 2013 Indian Chief Vintage picks up right where its predecessor left off. All the way from its PowerPlus 105ci engine to its distressed tan leather with fringe seat and saddlebags, chrome Indian tank badge, classic whitewall tires and, of course, its distinctive Indian fender light.
- Colors: Willow Green & Ivory Cream, Indian Red & Ivory Cream, Indian Red
- Chromed Indian Script tank design and two-tone paint scheme give the bike a look of yesteryear.
- See the road better with distinctive auxiliary driving lamps.
- Pack up for the road ahead with stylish distressed tan leather with fringe saddlebags.
- Go back in time with nostalgic whitewall tires.
- Chromed spoke wheels
- Black and polished engine with chrome covers
- Chromed tear drop halogen headlamp
- Two into one stainless steel exhaust system with three way catalytic converter and chromed shields
- Available long skirt fenders and dual tone paint
- Metal tank badge
- Chrome fender tips
- Engine guards
- Distressed Leather Saddlebags
- Seat: Solo seat with passenger pillion available in distressed tan leather
- Quick Release Saddlebags
- PowerPlus 105ci Engine
- Six speed transmission
- Closed loop, sequential, port injection with heated oxygen sensors 5.5 gallon fuel tank
- Tanks Mounted Speedometer and Controls
- Charging system 42 Amps
- Lamps: Tear drop head lamp, glass front fender light, auxilliary spot lights, Auxillary driving lamps
|Engine Type||Power Plus, Air-Cooled|
|Displacement||105 Cubic Inches|
|Bore x Stroke||3.966" x 4.25"|
|Compression Ratio||9 to 1|
|Fuel System||Closed Loop Sequential Port Fuel Injection|
|Frame||High tensile steel|
|Suspension/Front||Dia. 41 mm/Travel 4.25"|
|Suspension/Rear||Single shock/Travel 2.90"|
|Brakes/Front||Dual Caliper w/Floating Rotors|
|Brakes/Rear||Single Caliper Floating Rotor|
|Tires/Front||130/90-16 White Wall|
|Tires/Rear||150/80-16 White Wall|
|Exhaust System||Two into one Stainless Steel|
|Dry Weight||753 lbs|
|Instruments||Analog speedometer & multi-function digital display|
|Charging System||42 Amps|
|Lamps||Tear drop head lamp, spot lights, fender light|
|Color||Indian Red & Thunder Black|