With its classic design language, low slung stature, massive windscreen and the special seat design the Indian Chief Vintage LE is certainly a looker. This interesting motorcycle combines perfectly the Indian style with traditional elements and modern accents offering a fairly unique visual experience.
The most striking style details include the classic two-tone paint scheme, chrome highway pegs and the arrow-style shift rods.
The motorcycle is propelled by a Power Plus, air-cooled unit with a displacement of 105 cubic inches which sends its power to the ground through a six speed transmission.
The ride quality is kept in check by a 41 mm front fork (travel 4.25") paired with a rear single shock absorber (Travel 2.90").
The Indian Chief Vintage LE sits on 16 inch rims wrapped in 130/90-16 front and 150/80-16 rear white wall tyres.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Indian Chief Vintage LE.
The 2013 Indian Chief Vintage Limited Edition (Kings Mountain era design) is a thing of beauty. Any way you look at it. Chock-full of Indian style and tradition, it’s a bike that turns heads, whether it’s parked or cruising down Main Street. From its classic two-tone paint scheme in Pearl White and Thunder Black to its chrome highway pegs, arrow-style shift rods, quick-detach passenger backrest and luggage rack, the Chief Vintage LE has more than enough to keep you from blending in.
- Pearl White & Thunder Black with Gold Pin Striping
- Bring someone special along for the ride with the detachable passenger seat rest.
- Keep bugs and debris at bay with a stylish and protective windshield.
- Stand out in a crowd with the vintage badged valanced front fender.
- Put your feet up on distinctive chrome highway foot pegs.
- Chromed spoke wheels
- Chrome Highway Pegs
- Distressed Leather Saddlebags
- Quick detach Passenger Backrest and Luggage Rack
- PowerPlus 105ci Engine
- Chrome Arrow Style Shift Rod
- Tanks Mounted Speedometer and Controls
- Two-tone Pearl White & Thunder Black Paint scheme
|Engine Type||Power Plus, Air-Cooled|
|Displacement||105 Cubic Inches|
|Bore x Strok||3.966" x 4.25"|
|Compression Rati||9 to 1|
|Fuel System||Closed Loop Sequential Port Fuel Injection|
|Frame||High tensile steel|
|Suspension/Front||Dia. 41 mm/Travel 4.25"|
|Suspension/Rear||Single shock/Travel 2.90"|
|Brakes/Front||Dual Caliper w/Floating Rotors|
|Brakes/Rear||Single Caliper Floating Rotor|
|Tires/Front||130/90-16 White Wall|
|Tires/Rear||150/80-16 White Wall|
|Exhaust System||Two into one Stainless Steel|
|Dry Weight||753 lbs|
|Color||Pearl White & Thunder Black|