LIGHT AND FRIENDLY FOR FIRST-TIME RIDERS
The EliminatorÂ® 125 is a lightweight motorcycle with a low seat height and a friendly powerband, making it an excellent first bike for new riders
The Eliminator 125 is powered by an air-cooled, 125cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine specially tuned for low- and mid-range torque, making it perfect for around-town riding. The electric starter makes getting underway easy, and a convenient five-speed transmission allows the rider to use the engine’s full potential.
The engine is mounted in a high-tensile steel, double-cradle frame, while 33mm forks and a steel swingarm with twin, five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a smooth, comfortable ride. A single front disc brake provides ample stopping power for this small cruiser, and chrome-plated wire spoke wheels are featured at both ends.
Available in black for 2005, the Eliminator 125’s styling features include a stepped seat with laid-back riding comfort for two, a stretched 3.4-gallon fuel tank, straight-flow exhaust and chrome-plated single headlight.
Kawasaki Eliminator 125 Specifications
Air-Cooled, 124cc, Single-Cylinder Engine
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled, SOHC, Single Cylinder
- Displacement: 124 cc
- Bore and Stroke: 55.0 x 52.4 mm
- Maximum Torque: 7.3 lb-ft @ 8,000 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni BS28
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: 5-Speed
- Rake/Trail: 34°/4.7 in.
- Front Wheel Travel: 5.5 in.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 3.1 in.
- Front Tire Size: 90/90-17
- Rear Tire Size: 130/90-15
- Front Suspension: 36mm Hydraulic Telescopic Fork
- Rear Suspension: Twin Shocks, 5-Way Adjustable Preload
- Wheelbase: 57.9 in.
- Front Brake: Single 250mm Disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Dry Weight: 291 lbs.
- Color: Candy Thunder Blue
- MSRP: $2,649
Single Overhead Cam
- Air cooled for light weight, simplicity and affordability
- Specially tuned for low-end and mid-range torque
Counter-Rotating Engine Balancer
- Keeps the engine design compact for light weight and easier maintenance
- Single gear-drivin, counter-rotating balancer in the crankcase minimizes engine vibration for rider comfort
Mikuni BS28 Carburetor
- - Fewer moving parts for long, trouble-free life
- - Requires no periodic adjustments
- Constant velocity Mikuni carburetor provides sharp throttle response and great fuel economy
- The ultimate in easy and convenient starting
- A gear for every situation, from short city streets to the open road
- Five speeds allow the rider to use the engine’s power to full advantage
Automatic Cam Chain Tensioner
- Made of high-tech, round section, high-tensile steel
- Keeps cam timing spot-on without maintenance and helps assure great reliability
Single Disc Front Brake
- Designed to boost low- and mid-range power
Tank-Mounted Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
- Single-piston, pin-slide caliper produces quick, sure stops
- Disc is drilled for better cooling and reduced unsprung weight
- Gives the rider the information needed at a glance
- Compact design complements the bike’s clean look
Chrome-Plated Wire Spoke Wheels
- Laid-back riding comfort for two
33mm Center Axle Front Fork
- Narrow 90/90-17 front tire with large, 130/90-15 rear tire complement the cruiser styling
- 33mm fork tubes are rigid for more precise handling on this lightweight motorcycle