The Prairie 360 offers dependable utility and great towing capacity in a mid-size ATV that is both fun and affordable to operate.
With disc brakes, shaft drive and a CVT transmission, the Prairie 360 is value-priced yet packed with features.
Power for the Prairie 360 ATV comes from an air-cooled, single cylinder, four-stroke engine displacing 362cc. Power is then transferred through Kawasaki’s continuously variable transmission (CVT). With high and low forward gears plus reverse, the CVT enables the engine to operate in its optimal rpm range, giving the rider maximum torque regardless of speed or riding conditions.
The Prairie 360 ATV utilizes dependable shaft final drive, while stopping power is provided by dual front disc brakes and Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc rear brake system.
For additional stopping power, the Prairie 360 features the Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, which uses engine compression to help slow the ATV in technical maneuvers such as crawling at low speeds over rocks or descending steep downgrades.
The Prairie 360 rides on supple MacPherson strut front suspension with 6.7 inches of travel, while rear suspension duties are handled by a sporty, single-shock aluminum swingarm with 7.1 inches of travel. It also features a large, comfortable saddle and full-sized floor boards with adjustable footpegs for maximum comfort. Plus, steel front and rear cargo racks can carry a combined weight of 242 pounds.
Other conveniences include powerful dual halogen headlights, and a hitch bracket is standard, so the rider can tow 1,100 pounds—the highest towing capacity in its class.
- Air-cooled, four-stroke engine delivers exceptional torque, providing the best combination of performance and simplicity
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control utilizes the engine’s compression to help slow the Prairie 360 on steep hills and when towing heavy loads
- Continuously variable transmission has high and low forward gears plus reverse, so no shifting is required
- Dependable shaft drive requires minimal maintenance
- Dual front disc brakes provide superior stopping power to the front wheels
- Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system provides superior rear braking power yet requires practically no maintenance and is protected from mud, dust, debris and water
- Front and rear cargo racks can carry a combined weight of 242 pounds
- Full-sized ergonomics include large saddle and full-sized floorboards with adjustable serrated footpegs to provide superior comfort and help protect the rider’s feet from mud and debris
- Smooth-riding MacPherson strut front suspension provides 6.7 inches of travel while the rear swingarm with adjustable shock provides 7.1 inches of travel
- Standard hitch bracket makes installing a ball hitch quick and easy for towing up to 1,100 pounds
Engine: Air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke, single cylinder
Bore x stroke: 80.0 x 72.0mm
Compression ratio: 8.3:1
Carburetion: Keihin CVK34
Starting: Electric with recoil backup
Transmission: Continuously variable transmission with Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, high and low range, plus reverse
Final drive: Shaft
Frame type: Double cradle, steel
Front suspension / wheel travel: MacPherson strut / 6.7 in.
Rear suspension / wheel travel: Swingarm with single shock, preload adjustment / 7.1 in.
Front tires: AT25x8-12 tubeless
Rear tires: AT25x10-12 tubeless
Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs
Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
Overall length: 81.3 in.
Overall width: 47.4 in.
Overall height: 46.3 in.
Wheelbase: 49.2 in.
Ground clearance: At center of chassis, 10.2 / at differential, 7.7 in.
Seat height: 35.8 in.
Lighting: 30W x 2 halogen
Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 / 154 lbs.
Towing capacity: 1,100 lbs.
Dry weight: 581 lbs.
Fuel capacity: 3.6 gal.
Color choices: Woodsman Green or Aztec Red