- air-cooled, single cylinder, four-stroke engine
- 362 L
The name ’Prairie’ may not illicit the kind of reaction you’d want in a powerful ATV, but make no mistake, the Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4 is still one of the most desirable ATVs on the market.
The do-it-all characteristics of the Prairie 360 are made to look better courtesy of a stealthy coating of Realtree APG HD camouflage. An innovative pattern melts into the environment, helping outdoor enthusiasts get to their favorite hunting ground or riverbank without disturbing the locals.
The Prairie 360 4x4 is powered by a 362cc air-cooled, single cylinder, four-stroke engine, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and a reliable shaft drive. While the engine provides the power of the vehicle, the CVT enables the engine to operate in its optimal rpm range, churning out maximum torque, regardless of the speed or riding conditions. It also offers high and low forward gears plus reverse. When it comes time for extreme conditions, the Prairie 360 4x4 features a Variable Front Differential Control lever that sends out power to both front wheels, ensuring that no situation is too tough for the machine.
With an ATV that carries all these features, it’s important for it to be able to handle the rough terrain, too. That’s where the Prairie’s MacPherson strut front suspension and single-shock aluminum swingarm rear suspension comes into play, giving the ATV a supple ride with 6.7" and 7.1" of front and rear travel, respectively. The ATV also has a brake set-up that features dual front disc brakes providing superior stopping power to the front wheels and a sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system providing equal braking power on the rear.
Find out more about the Kawasaki Prairie 360 after the jump.
Engine and Performance
- Realtree APG HD camouflage
- Reliable air-cooled four-stroke and four-wheel drive
- Can tow up to 1,100 pounds
- 362cc Air-cooled, Four-stroke Engine
- Smooth and reliable powerplant delivers exceptional torque, providing the best combination of performance and simplicity
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control uses the engine’s compression to help slow the Prairie 360 4x4 under certain conditions
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) has high and low forward gears plus reverse, so no shifting is required
- Dependable shaft drive requires minimal maintenance
- Selectable four-wheel drive can be activated with the flip of a switch — simple and effective
- Kawasaki Variable Front Differential Control lets the rider manage how much torque is delivered to both front wheels
- MAXXIS AT 25x8-12 (front) and AT 25x10-12 tires (rear) for effective off-road traction.
Chassis and Suspension
- Large saddle and full-sized floorboards with adjustable serrated footpegs provide superior comfort and help protect the rider’s feet from mud and debris
- Smooth-riding MacPherson strut front suspension provides 6.7 inches of travel while the rear swingarm with adjustable shock provides 7.1 inches of travel
- Front and rear cargo racks can carry a combined weight of 242 pounds.
- Dual front disc brakes provide superior stopping power to the front wheels.
- Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system is protected from mud, dust, debris and water while providing superior rear braking power with practically no maintenance
- Standard hitch bracket makes installing a ball hitch quick and easy for towing up to 1,100 pounds
- 12-volt electric outlet provides power for your electronic accessories
- Bright dual 30W halogen headlights for chores and fun after sunset
|Engine||Air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke, single cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||80.0 x 72.0mm|
|Compression ratio||8.3: 1|
|Starting System||Electric with recoil backup|
|Transmission||Continuously variable transmission with Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, high and low range, plus reverse|
|Final drive||Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft|
|Frame type||Double cradle steel|
|Front suspension / wheel travel||MacPherson strut / 6.7 in.|
|Rear suspension / wheel travel||Swingarm with single shock, preload adjustment / 7.1 in.|
|Front Tire Size||AT25x8-12 tubeless|
|Rear Tire Size||AT25x10-12 tubeless|
|Front brakes||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Rear Brakes||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Overall length||81.3 in.|
|Overall width||47.4 in.|
|Overall height||45.1 in.|
|Ground clearance||At center of chassis, 9.3 / at rear axle, 7.3 in.|
|Seat height||35.2 in.|
|Lighting||30W x 2 halogen|
|Rack capacity, front / rear||88 / 154 lbs.|
|Towing capacity||1,100 lbs.|
|Curb weight||643.9 lbs.|
|Fuel capacity||3.6 gal.|
|Color Choices||Realtree APG HD camouflage|
|Good Times Protection Plan||12, 24, 36 or 48 months|