As a leading ATV manufacturer, Kawasaki constantly improves its modes and tries to keep the standards high. The crown jewelry in Kawasaki’s ATVs lineup is the big bore Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4 EPS which also comes with a military looking Camo paintjob.
Compared to the previous version, the 2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4 EPS Camo received a set of significant upgrades which help it stay in front of the heard.
Besides the full exterior facelift, the Brute Force 750 4x4 EPS Camo has also benefited by a series of performance upgrades which include electronic power steering (EPS), a stronger engine and double-wishbone front suspension.
Due to the numerous upgrades, the 2012 Brute Force 750 is 89 pounds heavy, than the previous model and weighs a total of 695 pounds. Though, despite its extra weight the Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4 EPS Camo is still significantly lighter than the majority of its rivals.
Find out more about the Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4 EPS Camo after the jump.
Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4 EPS Camo
Outdoorsman’s Dream ATV Delivers Maximum Performance and Premium Camouflage
This Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS delivers maximum trail performance and is dipped in a durable, scratch resistant Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage pattern. Its Electric Power Steering (EPS) system, powerful V-twin engine, four-wheel independent suspension, camo bodywork, and strong six-spoke cast aluminum wheels are ideal for hunters who value stealth while out in the woods. Realtree APG is printed using a high-definition imaging process that allows it to meld into hardwoods, pine thickets, prairies, river bottoms and other environments. This ATV’s sensible overall size, great power, dual-range four-wheel drive and a highly maneuverable chassis provide amazing traction, handling and utility while exploring the back country.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS’ four-stroke fuel injected 90-degree V-twin offers serious grunt and enough responsive power to surprise any competitors it encounters on the trail. The twin cylinders are fed via 36mm throttle bodies that are controlled by a 32-bit CPU. The digital fuel-injection (DFI®) system monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, air intake pressure, throttle position, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to deliver the optimum fuel mixture. The result is precise fuel delivery and crisp engine response, making the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS a hit with sport riders. Despite the big power from the engine, a light feel at the throttle lever helps reduce rider fatigue. This is achieved by using ball bearings in the throttle bodies and a low spring rate for the throttle return.
A large radiator is placed high in the chassis for optimum protection against mud and debris. A self-repairing circuit breaker and dedicated fuse for the radiator fan also help keep things cool when the going gets tough.
A fully automatic, dual-range continuously variable transmission (CVT) is mated to the powerful V-twin engine. The CVT is well protected and features an air duct that is highly effective at helping prevent the intrusion of water and mud.
Two- or four-wheel drive operation is selectable by simply pressing a button on the handlebar. In four-wheel drive mode, the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS utilizes the limited-slip front differential to help maintain steering response and ease steering effort at the bars. The rider can manage the amount of power to both front wheels with Kawasaki’s Variable Front Differential Control by using a small control lever on the left handlebar. It’s a definite advantage when traversing deep mud, slippery uphill trails or large logs or rocks.
The front drive shafts of the 750 4x4i feature Cardan joints. Similar to U-joints, Cardan joints help absorb torque fluctuations to the drive shaft, and the lightweight design helps to reduce vibration. The small and compact rear final gear case and sealed rear braking system are extremely rugged and efficient.
The lightweight and highly effective Electric Power Steering (EPS) system helps the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS ATV provide light handling and excellent ride comfort. Turning the bars causes a signal to be sent to the electronic power steering control unit, initiating power assist. The control unit monitors inputs from the vehicle speed sensor and steering shaft torque sensor to determine the amount of power assistance required from the system’s electric motor. At slow speeds or when stopped, assistance is greatest; assistance is reduced as vehicle speed increases to help ensure predictable handling. The EPS assembly enhances ride quality and control by also acting as a damping system. Even when riding in a straight line, the inertia of the electric motor acts as a steering stabilizer, significantly reducing bump steer and kickback to the handlebars caused by wheel impacts. The entire steering assembly is positioned so the bottom of the steering shaft doesn’t connect directly to the front differential housing. Movement of the differential due to throttle inputs in 4x4 mode can’t affect the steering assembly, this isolation provides smoother handling and more precise steering.
As an integrated part of the shaft drive, the rear braking system is sealed in the aluminum swingarm where it operates in an oil bath. This protects the brake from mud, dust and debris, and is virtually maintenance-free. Its compact size also provides more ground clearance than a conventional rear disc brake system. The sealed rear brake and dual front discs bring the Brute Force 750 4x4i to a quick halt. Enhancing the highly effective braking is the Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, which helps slow the ATV when going downhill.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS features a strong, tubular steel frame with reinforcements at key areas like the front A-arm mounts, rear stabilizer mounts, engine mounts, footrest mounts, etc., resulting in optimum rough terrain handling and impressive durability. The frame’s ability to absorb shocks when sport riding on rough terrain boosts rider comfort and makes it easier to maintain speed in a wider range of conditions.
A double-wishbone front suspension layout features shock absorbers mounted at the optimum angle between the upper and lower wishbones to help minimize sag and allow a higher ground clearance to be maintained once a rider sits on the ATV. The front suspension feature adjustable shocks with 6.7 inches of travel and works in concert with the independent A-arm rear suspension that provides 7.5 inches of travel. A combination of needle bearings and ball joints in the lower rear A-arms gives the independent rear suspension unrivaled response, boosts stability and enhances rider comfort.
Complementing the plush suspension action, the rider’s seat features urethane foam padding that is supportive and remains comfortable for long hours in the saddle.
An upright and comfortable riding position enhances the rider’s ability to interact with the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS and allows them to effectively scan the horizon or check the easy to read automotive-style instrument panel. Its front bumper is designed to offer effective hand holds for manhandling the Brute Force whenever the need arises.
Durable bodywork is molded from strong and scratch-resistant Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) clad in genuine Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage with blaze orange model designations. The hood, fenders, bumper and headlight surrounds were all designed to offer a wide and rugged appearance. Other design touches include dual wide-set 35-watt headlights which help provide excellent lighting for nighttime rides, and an ultra-convenient covered hood storage compartment that is large enough to hold two 16 oz. bottles.
Rugged six-spoke cast aluminum wheels keep the stealth theme going with a low-shine flat-black finish. Mounted with aggressive tires, these strong wheels help give the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS its 9.4 inches of ground clearance and transfer the awesome V-twin’s power to the ground.
Strong cargo racks feature a reliable –and easy– set of tie-down hook points for securing a load. The cargo racks can carry a combined total of 264 pounds, making them more than ready to accommodate the rider’s supplies, tools and/or outdoor gear. Underneath the bodywork is a factory-installed conduit for quick and easy winch installation.
A large five-gallon fuel tank is located beneath the seat to help keep the center of gravity as low as possible. Helping to keep weight in check, aluminum footpegs are surrounded by strong full-sized composite floorboards.
The capable Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS can also tow a hefty 1,250 pounds — all it needs is a standard hitch ball. Other features include the waterproof storage box in the left front fender and a storage pocket in the right front fender. Owners can expand the versatility of the Brute Force with a variety of Genuine Kawasaki Accessories available through Kawasaki dealers.
As with all off-highway vehicle recreation, Kawasaki encourages ATV riders to ride responsibly and to respect the environment. Kawasaki will pay first-time buyers of a new Kawasaki ATV $100 for completing an ATV rider safety course conducted by the ATV Safety Institute (ASI). Interested consumers can call ASI toll-free at 800-887-2887.
- Genuine Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage graphics with blaze orange model designations
- Rugged six-spoke cast aluminum wheels keep the stealth theme going with a low-shine flat-black finish.
- Kawasaki’s high-grade Electric Power Steering (EPS) system enhances handling and ride comfort.
- Fuel injected 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine offers great top-end power and low-rpm grunt
- Body panels (hood, bumper, fenders and headlight surrounds) are key elements of the Brute Force 750’s wide and rugged design
- Strong cargo racks feature integrated tie-down hook loops for maximum convenience
- Instrumentation is easy to read at a glance and features a multi-purpose digital display with speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter, and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicator lamps for neutral, reverse, belt and oil pressure
- Strong double-cradle frame features reinforcement at critical points for maximum ride comfort and the ability to absorb shocks when sport riding on rough terrain
More Powerful Fuel Injected 90-degree 749cc V-twin Engine
- High compression cylinder heads provide strong low rpm torque for maximum performance when launching from a stop
- Stainless steel exhaust pipes feature tuned lengths and pass-through holes inside the muffler to minimize restriction
- Rubber muffler mounts help minimize stresses on the exhaust system
- Aluminum cylinders are Electrofusion-plated for light weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion
- 33.5 Amp alternator offers enough output to help ensure sufficient current to operate the electrical system and accessories.
- Large radiator is placed high in the chassis for optimum protection against mud and debris
- Radiator fan and large-diameter cooling hoses and pipes help maximize cooling performance
- A self-repairing circuit breaker and dedicated fuse for the fan help keep things cool when the going gets tough
- Dual 36mm throttle bodies are controlled by a 32-bit CPU, which monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to help ensure the perfect air/fuel mixture
- Low spring rate for the throttle return springs and ball bearing-equipped throttle bodies minimize friction and enhance throttle action
- Engine can be started in any gear when a brake is applied
- Air for the CVT and engine enter from a reverse-facing snorkel located beneath the handlebars to help protect against water and mud
- Access to the air filter requires removing only one cover
CVT and Powertrain
- Fully automatic Kawasaki Automatic Powerdrive System (KAPS) continuously variable transmission (CVT) has high and low forward gears plus reverse
- CVT converter weight and drive spring tuning offers responsive acceleration characteristics and optimum control during low-speed operation
- CVT duct layout and placement is highly effective at preventing the intrusion of water and mud
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits rider to distribute torque equally to front wheels for maximum traction
- Selectable two or four-wheel drive operation is controlled by pressing a button located on the handlebar
- Cardan drive shaft joints absorb torque fluctuations and reduce vibration
- Plastic front and rear axle boots provide protection from debris
- Strong double-cradle frame features reinforcement at critical points (front A-arm mounts, rear stabilizer mounts, engine mounts, footrest mounts, etc), resulting in impressive rough terrain handling. The frame’s ability to absorb shocks when sport riding on rough terrain makes it easier to maintain a higher average speed in most conditions
- Offers 9.4 inches of ground clearance
- Steering assembly locates the bottom of the steering shaft so that it is not directly connected to the front differential, so movement of the differential housing due to changes in throttle application in 4x4 mode won’t affect the steering assembly
- Fitted with pre-routed tubing and mounting brackets for quick and easy winch mounting and wiring
Electric Power Steering System
- Turning the bars causes a signal to be sent to the electronic steering control unit, initiating power assist
- The EPS ECU uses input from a vehicle speed sensor and torque sensor to determine the amount of steering assistance required from the system’s electric motor. At slow speeds or when stopped, assistance is greatest; assistance is reduced as vehicle speed increases to help ensure predictable handling
- The EPS assembly enhances ride quality and control by also acting as a damping system. Even when steering input is neutral, the added inertia of the electric motor acts as a stabilizer. Likewise, it significantly reduces bump steer and kickback to the bars caused by wheel impacts
- Steering assembly locates the bottom of the steering shaft so that it is not directly connected to the front differential, so movement of the differential due to changes in throttle application in 4x4 mode can’t affect the steering assembly
Independent Rear Suspension
- Double A-arms and a preload adjustable shock at each wheel provide superior ride comfort and ground following ability
- Independent rear suspension provides 7.5 inches of travel
- Shock settings help minimize sag and enable ground clearance to be maintained once a rider sits on the ATV
- Lower A-arms feature a combination of needle bearings and ball joints for smooth suspension action, stability and excellent rider comfort
- Rear stabilizer rods use thick-walled tubing for optimum lateral stability
- Rear torsion bar helps minimize body roll
- Dual front disc brakes with two-piston calipers and Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc rear brake system provide maximum stopping power
- Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the ATV under certain conditions
- Instrumentation is easy to read at a glance and features a multi-purpose digital display with speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and indicator lamps for EPS, neutral, reverse, 2WD/4WD, belt and oil warnings
- Sport style grips help reduce felt vibration and enhance rider control, as well as offering molded-in safety wire grooves
- Comfortable, upright seating position combines with the independent rear suspension for a plush ride
- Seat material has superb elasticity, offering excellent comfort and long lasting support. The material is also resistant to cold, allowing it to maintain its suppleness when temperatures drop, reducing the chance of tearing/ripping when exposed to extremely cold environments
Independent Double Wishbone Front Suspension
- Double wishbone independent front suspension design includes preload adjustable shocks, and features 6.7 inches of suspension travel for a comfortable ride
- Front upper and lower wishbone pivot joints use rubber bushings to minimize maintenance requirements
- Smart suspension geometry provides light steering
- Suspension arm/shock absorber layout (shock absorbers are mounted at a splayed angle between the upper and lower wishbones) helps minimize sag and maintain ground clearance once a rider sits on the ATV
- 12-volt electric outlet offers convenient power for accessories
- Aluminum footpegs help minimize weight
- Trailer hitch bracket with 1,250-pound towing capacity is standard equipment
Rugged and Stealthy Styling
- Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) bodywork offers a Strong, scratch resistant surface to help it stay fresh looking for the long haul and is covered in genuine Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage
- Bodywork (hood, bumper and headlight surrounds) are key elements of the Brute Force 750’s wide and rugged design
- Covered hood storage bin offers additional convenience and is large enough to hold two 16 oz. bottles
- Front and rear fenders complement the tough-looking design
- Waterproof storage box in the left front fender complements the easy-access storage pocket on the right side
- Dual wide-set 35-watt headlights help provide excellent lighting for nighttime rides
- Cargo racks feature strong 25.4mm tubing for maximum durability. Total combined rack capacity is 264 Lbs
- Tie-down hook points on the cargo rack tubes make it easier –and far more reliable– to secure a load
- Protective shielding under the front hood helps prevent mud from reaching the air intake, and also helps protect electrical equipment from the elements
- Large wheel-well flaps help minimize water/mud intrusion into the engine compartment
|Engine||Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin|
|Valve system||SOHC, four valves per cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||85 x 66mm|
|Fuel Injection||DFI®; (2) 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies|
|Ignition||TCBI with digital advance|
|Transmission||Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control|
|Final drive||Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft|
|Frame Type||Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel|
|Front suspension / wheel travel||Double Wishbone/ 6.7 in.|
|Rear suspension / wheel travel||Fully independent, dual A-arm / 7.5 in.|
|Front Tire Size||AT25x8-12|
|Rear Tire Size||AT25x10-12|
|Front brakes||Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers|
|Rear Brakes||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Overall length||86.4 in.|
|Overall width||46.5 in.|
|Overall height||48.0 in.|
|Turning Radius||10 ft. 6 in.|
|Ground clearance||9.4 in.|
|Seat height||35.8 in.|
|Lighting||35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight|
|Rack capacity||front / rear 88 lbs. / 176 lbs.|
|Towing capacity||1,250 lbs.|
|Curb weight||694.6 lbs.|
|Fuel capacity||5.0 gal.|
|Instruments||Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for EPS, neutral, reverse, belt, and oil pressure.|
|Color Choices||Realtree® APG™ HD®|
|Good Times™ Protection Plan||12, 24, 36 or 48 months|