The Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4 ATV is a versatile, all-terrain vehicle that’s more than capable in mixing work with some R&R. It’s no wonder why people have fallen head over heels for this ATV; it’s got the juice to become an everyday hauler and is suited for serious chore duty or a couple of weekend romps.
Of the many important features of the Prairie 360, some highlights include steel front and rear cargo racks that carry a combined weight of 242 pounds without even breaking a sweat. On top of that, the ATV also has other unique features, including powerful dual halogen headlights and a standard hitch bracket that allows the rider to tow up to as much as 1,100 pounds. That alone makes it the highest towing ATV in its class.
As far as performance goes, the Prairie 360 is powered by a 362cc engine with a continuously variable transmission with high, low, and reverse gears. Adding to the ATV’s overall dependability is a MacPherson strut front suspension and a preload adjustable rear shock that handles suspension duties. The Prairie 360’s powertrain delivers torquey and dependable performance while the Automatic Powerdrive System with engine brake control and variable locking front differential is responsible for controlling the whole set-up to give riders the kind of power and control they look for in an ATV.
Should traction be an important part of your choice, the Prairie 360 also has a limited-slip front differential that helps keep steering light and precise, even in four-wheel drive. When in extreme conditions, the rider can use Kawasaki’s Variable Front Differential Control lever to send power to both front wheels.
Find out more about the Kawasaki Prairie 360 after the jump.
- Smooth and reliable
- Delivers exceptional torque, providing the best combination of performance and simplicity
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control uses the engine’s compression to help slow the Prairie 360 4x4 under certain conditions
- Large saddle and full-sized floorboards with adjustable serrated footpegs provide superior comfort and help protect the rider’s feet from mud and debris
- Smooth-riding MacPherson strut front suspension provides 6.7 inches of travel while the rear swingarm with adjustable shock provides 7.1 inches of travel
- Front and rear cargo racks can carry a combined weight of 242 pounds
- Dual front disc brakes provide superior stopping power to the front wheels
- Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system is protected from mud, dust, debris and water while providing superior rear braking power with practically no maintenance
- Standard hitch bracket makes installing a ball hitch quick and easy for towing up to 1,100 pounds
- 12-volt electric outlet provides power for your electronic accessories
- Bright dual 30W halogen headlights for chores and fun after sunset
|Engine||Air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke, single cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||80.0 x 72.0mm|
|Starting System||Electric with recoil backup|
|Transmission||Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control|
|Final drive||Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft|
|Frame type||Double cradle, high-tensile tubular steel|
|Front suspension / wheel travel||MacPherson strut / 6.7 in.|
|Rear suspension / wheel travel||Swingarm with single shock, preload adjustment / 7.1 in.|
|Front Tire Size||AT25x8-12 tubeless|
|Rear Tire Size||AT25x10-12 tubeless|
|Front brakes||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Rear Brakes||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Overall length||81.3 in.|
|Overall width||47.4 in.|
|Overall height||45.1 in.|
|Ground clearance||At center of chassis, 9.3 / at rear axle, 7.3 in.|
|Seat height||35.2 in.|
|Lighting||(2) 30W Headlights, 5W Taillight, 18W Stoplight|
|Rack capacity, front / rear||88 / 154 lbs.|
|Towing capacity||1,100 lbs.|
|Curb weight||643.9 lbs.|
|Fuel capacity||3.6 gal.|
|Color Choices||Scout Green, Aztec Red|
Motorcycle USA----"The Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4 is an all around fun mid-sized utility ATV that can tow, haul, run over, and beat just about anything you throw at it. It has a convenient switch to flip for if you need 4WD and floorboards that are full size and adjustable footpegs to adjust for maximum comfort."