Featuring a sporty style and powered by a lively engine, the 2013 Kawasaki KFX90 is a compact ATV especially developed for young riders aged 12 and over.
Talking about engine, the 2013 Kawasaki KFX90 is equipped with an 89 cc air cooled, SOHC, four stroke single unit that is brought to life by an electric push-button starter with kick-start backup. The engine’s power is kept in leash by a Continuously Variable Automatic transmission.
Among the numerous features offered by the compact 2013 Kawasaki KFX90 you’ll find a single shock rear suspension, independent A-arm front suspension and keyed ignition switch for enhanced safety.
The ATV’s speed is kept in check by a single rear disc paired with dual front drum brakes.
The 2013 Kawasaki KFX90 is offered with a starting price of $2,749 and comes with a 12 months warranty.
Hit he jump for more information on the 2013 Kawasaki KFX90.
Compact Sport ATV Delivers Big Fun
The KFX®90 ATV is well-suited to young riders aged 12 and over, its fully automatic transmission, full suspension and great looks provide a welcoming platform for riders to hone their skills.
The KFX90 is also equipped with premium features like electric starting, a single-shock rear suspension, independent A-arm front suspension, and a single rear disc, supplemented by dual front drum brakes. Genuine Kawasaki Accessories are available through authorized Kawasaki dealers.
Parents will appreciate the foot coverage offered by full floorboards and parental control features that help them limit this ATV’s maximum speed.
The KFX90’s environmentally friendly four-stroke 89cc engine delivers usable power with strong mid-range torque. Dual front shocks and a single-shock rear suspension make the ride more enjoyable by helping cushion the rider over bumps. And because this sporty ATV’s continuously variable transmission eliminates the need to shift gears, newer riders can pay more attention to developing their riding skills.
Parents will definitely appreciate the KFX90’s keyed ignition switch, which prevents use without the key. Even after parents hand over the key, they can still exercise control over the KFX90’s available performance, via the throttle limiting screw and removable CVT speed limiting collar. These smart features allow the ATV’s maximum speed to be tuned to match a rider’s ability.
The KFX90 is also equipped with premium features like electric starting, a single-shock rear suspension, independent A-arm front suspension, and a single rear disc, supplemented by dual front drum brakes.
Genuine Kawasaki Accessories are available through authorized Kawasaki dealers.
At A Glance...
- User-friendly power for riders with limited experience
- Convenient push-button electric starting with a kick-start backup
- Keyed ignition switch prevents ATV operation without the proper key
- Throttle-limiting screw and removable transmission collar allow parents to help new riders gain experience at slower speeds
- Continuously variable automatic transmission lets new riders focus on learning, not on a shift or clutch lever
- Brakes are activated by handlebar-mounted levers to simplify operation
89cc air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke single
- Reliable 89cc air-cooled overhead-cam four-stroke engine
- Produces user-friendly power that’s easily managed by entry-level riders
- Electric push-button starting with kick-start backup
- Electrically operated enrichening circuit automatically opens an extra fuel passage during cranking for easy starting
- Equipped with a USFS-approved spark arrestor
- Continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT)
- Chain drive
- Aggressive sport ATV design similar to larger KFX models
- Wide stance for stable handling
- Steel chassis for durability
- Full floorboards
- A-arm front suspension with dual shocks
- Swingarm rear suspension
- 3.9 in. ground clearance at the rear axle
- Maxxis tires
- 18 x 7-8 front, 18 x 9-8 rear
- Two front drum brakes and a rear disc brake for excellent stopping power
- All three brakes are activated by the handlebar-mounted brake levers to simplify operation
- Keyed ignition switch prevents starting without a key
- Throttle-limiting screw allows parents to limit throttle opening to help new riders gar speeds
- Collar in CVT can be removed for increased speed as experience is gained
|Engine||Air-cooled, four-stroke, single cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||47.0 x 51.8mm|
|Carburetion||Mikuni PTE 16|
|Ignition||Solid state CDI|
|Transmission||Continuously Variable Automatic|
|Frame Type||Double cradle, steel|
|Front Suspension / Wheel Travel||Single A-arm with twin shock absorbers / 2.8 in.|
|Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel||Swingarm with single shock absorber / 2.9 in.|
|Front Tire Size||AT18x7-8 tubeless|
|Rear Tire Size||AT18x9-8 tubeless|
|Front Brakes||Dual mechanical drums|
|Rear Brakes||Hydraulic disc|
|Overall Length||56.1 in.|
|Overall Width||35.6 in.|
|Overall Height||36.4 in.|
|Seat Height||23.6 in.|
|Ground Clearance||At rear axle – 3.9 in.|
|Track Front/Rear||26.8 / 26.0 in.|
|Curb Weight||267 lbs.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.5 gal.|
|Foot Rests||Full Floor Boards|
|Color Choices||Lime Green|
|Good Times™||Protection Plan 12, 24, 36 or 48 months|