- Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Single
- 2-speed automatic with reverse
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 22 @ 7500
- Torque @ RPM:
- 16 @ 6500
- Carburettor: CVK32
- 271 cubic inches
The 2013 Kawasaki KVF300 was born to help you with light works around the farm and offers a great mix of comfort, agility and practicality.
This compact ATV is propelled by a 271 cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 2 Valves, 4-stroke engine paired with a two speed automatic transmission with reverse. The engine rewards you a maximum power of 16.0 kW (22 PS) at 7,500 rpm and 22.3 Nm (2.3 kgf.m) of torque at 6,500 rpm.
To be able to deal effortless with tough tracks, the ATV has also received a set of rugged suspensions which include double wishbone units with 5-way adjustable preload up front (131 mm of wheel travel) and a rear swingarm with 5-way adjustable preload (141 mm of wheel travel).
For enhanced practicality the 2013 Kawasaki KVF300 is equipped with robust front and rear carriers, which can carry 20 kg and 30 kg respectively.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Kawasaki KVF300.
Time to get busy. Making light work of hard tasks, the new entry-level KVF300 has the features you’d expect from a much larger – and expensive – ATV. CVT transmission, disc brakes front and rear plus a ready for work water-cooled engine are all designed to deliver. Add a generous 227kg towing capacity and the KVF represents solid engineering plus stunning value for money.
- Modelled after Kawasaki’s flagship ATVs, the KVF300 bears a familiar family resemblance to its larger KVF brothers.
- Equipped with robust carriers front and rear, the KVF300 can carry 20 kg at the front and 30 kg at the rear. Convenient built-in tie down hooks help secure loads.
- Front storage compartment is large enough to hold four 500 mL bottles – greater volume than on the flagship KVF750 4x4 EPS. Rubber seal helps resist moisture ingress.
- Convenient and reassuring rider footboards and secure raised and deeply grooved foot pegs.
- Side pocket built into the right fender offers convenient storage for small items.
- Quality all-digital instrumentation is easy to read. Features include: speedometer, trip meter, fuel and temperature gauges, clock, and neutral, reverse and high-beam indicators.
- Handy parking brake mechanically activates the rear brake caliper without placing any burden on the brake’s hydraulic system.
- Dual ø180 mm disc brakes gripped by single-piston calipers provide strong stopping power with good feel.
- A third disc brake at the rear, measuring ø180 mm and gripped by a single-piston caliper complements the dual discs at the front.
- Liquid-cooled 271 cm3 SOHC, 2-valve engine with a bore and stroke of 72.7 mm x 65.2 mm delivers a strong 16 kW 22 PS at 7,500 rpm maximum power and a substantial 22.3 N.m 2.3 kgf.m at 6,500 rpm of torque.
- Suspension tuned for accurate and light steering in all conditions.
- CVT Transmission with Centrifugal Clutch
|Engine type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Single|
|Fuel system||Carburettor: CVK32|
|Ignition||Full transistor digital ignition|
|Bore x stroke||72.7 x 65.2 mm|
|Valve/Induction system||SOHC, 2 valves|
|Transmission||2-speed automatic with reverse|
|Final Drive||2WD, shaft|
|Frame type||Double tubular, steel|
|Rake/Trail||3.5°/ 16 mm|
|Wheel travel, front||131 mm|
|Wheel travel, rear||141 mm|
|Tyre, front AT||22 x 7-10 MAXXIS|
|Tyre, rear AT||22 x 10-10 MAXXIS|
|Suspension, front||Double wishbone with 5-way adjustable preload|
|Suspension, rear||Swingarm with 5-way adjustable preload|
|Brakes, front||Dual 180 mm discs with single-piston calipers|
|Brakes, rear||180 mm disc with single-piston caliper|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,915 mm x 1,080 mm x 1,170 mm|
|Ground Clearance||155 mm|
|Fuel capacity||12 litres|
|Curb Mass||242 kg|
|Maximum power||16.0 kW 22 PS / 7,500 rpm|
|Maximum torque||22.3 N.m 2.3 kgf.m / 6,500 rpm|