- liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 90° V-twin
- CVT with reverse, selectable 4WD
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 50 @ 7500
- Torque @ RPM:
- 59 @ 5500
- Keihin CVKR-34, 2 carburetors
- 633 cubic inches
Put on your adventure equipment, fire up the engine and prepare for adrenaline because the playfull Kawasaki KVF650 4x4 is ready to get you anywhere you want.
This tough mechanical beast is powered by a 749 cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 90° V-twin, fuel injected engine paired with a dual range CVT transmission with reverse. Fire it up and you’ll be assaulted by 50 hp and a maximum torque of 59 Nm available at 5,250 rpm.
As far as handling is concerned, the Kawasaki KVF650 4x4 is equipped with a useful Electronic Power Steering system that varies according to the ATV’s speed helping you to steer much easier and also acts as a damping system reducing bump steer.
For increased practicality and efficiency, the Kawasaki KVF650 4x4 is also equipped with a handlebar mounted selector that gives you the possibility to switch between 2WD and 4WD modes.
Hit the jump for more information on the Kawasaki KVF650 4x4.
The price to performance ratio offered by the KVF650 make it an outstanding package. Matching rugged build and sprightly performance, the V-twin KVF650 has the power to cope with demanding use with a light footprint over sensitive terrain.
- High mudguard design emphasises the large wheel travel and underscores this model’s excellent off-road capabilities.
- The unique sealed multi plate rear brake completely secures the braking components from the ingress of mud and dust. IRS Suspension adds ease to heavy towing, demanding descents of traversing inclines.
- For negotiating hills and slippery surfaces, the limited slip differential is a real benefit by supplying power to the wheel that is able to provide the most traction.
- Use the convenient handlebar mounted selector to switch between 2WD and 4WD modes.
- Handy Electrical outlets at the front (120w) and rear (60w) enhance to the KVF’s credentials.
- Manual reverse override restricts the speed of the ATV in reverse for safety reasons.
- Multi-function LCD meter includes speedometer, clock, hour meter, fuel gauge and incorporates warning lights for belt service, oil and temperature.
|Engine type||liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 90° V-twin|
|Bore x stroke||80 x 63 mm|
|Valve/Induction system||4 valves per cylinder|
|Fuel system||Keihin CVKR-34, 2 carburetors|
|Starting||Electric with recoil back up|
|Transmission||CVT with reverse, selectable 4WD|
|Final Drive||2WD/4WD, shaft|
|Frame type||Double tubular|
|Rake/Trail||2° / 12 mm|
|Wheel travel, front||171 mm|
|Wheel travel, rear||200 mm|
|Tyre, front AT||25 x 8-12 (tubeless)|
|Tyre, rear AT||25 x 10-12 (tubeless)|
|Suspension, front||MacPherson strut|
|Suspension, rear||Independent rear suspension|
|Brakes, front||200 mm discs with twin piston calipers|
|Brakes, rear||Sealed multi-plate system|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2,195 x 1,165 x 1,235 mm|
|Ground Clearance||245 mm|
|Fuel capacity||20.5 litres|
|Dry weight||273 kg|
|Curb Mass||298 kg|
|Maximum power||34.7 kW (47 PS)/7,500 rpm|
|Maximum torque||51.4 N·m/5,500 rpm|