Built with sportivity in mind, the Kawasaki KVF750 4x4 EPS is ready to conquer any terrain with poise. In its off road missions the ATV is helped by a bulletproof 749 cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 90° V-twin engine that cranks out a maximum power of 36.6 kW (50 PS ) at 6,750 rpm and 59.0 Nm (6.0 kgf.m ) of torque at 5,250 rpm.
All this power is sent to the wheels by means of a dual range CVT transmission with reverse. You also have to possibility to electronically switch between 2WD and 4WD modes using a handlebar mounted switch.
To help you maneuver the ATV easier, Kawasaki equipped it with a speed a variable Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
The ATV rides on cast aluminum light weight spoked wheels shod in 25 x 8-12 front and rear 25 x 10-12 tyres.
Hit the jump for more information on the Kawasaki KVF750 4x4 EPS.
Designed for high performance off-road, the KVF750 boasts industry leading features including speed variable Electronic Power Steering (EPS) plus a further increase in the torque and all-day working performance of its 750 cm3 V-twin engine. Add greater chassis control, plus a host of new features, and the more you experience the KVF750, the better it gets.
- Electronic Power Steering is not only speed variable, it also acts as a damping system reducing bump steer.
- Variable limited front diff lever and various other controls which include electric starter switch, reverse manual override, lights, horn and emergency ’engine kill’ switch.
- New handlebar grips aid rider control while offering reduced vibration.
- Use the convenient handlebar mounted selector to switch between 2WD and 4WD modes.
- Powerful round headlamps cast a broad beam when working in low-light conditions.
- Instruments - Improved multi-purpose meter assembly includes speedometer, odometer, trip, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, clock and hour meter plus neutral reverse gear, 2WD/4WD, belt life and oil warning indicators.
- Luggage rack - The addition of tie down loops and larger diameter tubing make the new racks even more practical.
- Wheels -Cast aluminium light weight spoked wheels add style to the KVF750’s uprated design.
- Suspension - The alround independent suspension adds ease to heaving towing, demanding descents or traversing inclines.
|Engine type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 90° V-twin|
|Fuel system||Fuel injection: ø36 mm x 2|
|Ignition||Battery & Coil (Transistorised ignition)|
|Bore x stroke||85 x 66 mm|
|Valve/Induction system||SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder|
|Transmission||Dual range CVT with reverse|
|Final Drive||2WD / 4WD, shaft|
|Frame type||Double cradle, high-tensile tubular steel|
|Rake/Trail||2° / 12 mm|
|Wheel travel, front||169 mm|
|Wheel travel, rear||190 mm|
|Tyre, front AT||25 x 8-12|
|Tyre, rear AT||25 x 10-12|
|Suspension, front||Double wishbone with 5-way adjustable spring preload|
|Suspension, rear||Double wishbone with 5-way adjustable spring preload|
|Brakes, front||Dual 200 mm discs with 2-piston calipers Parking brake: Enclosed wet multi-plate|
|Brakes, rear||Enclosed wet multi-plate|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2,195 mm x 1,180 mm x 1,220 mm|
|Ground Clearance||240 mm|
|Fuel capacity||19 litres|
|Curb Mass||311 kg / 316 kg (EPS)|
|Maximum power||36.6 kW 50 PS / 6,750 rpm|
|Maximum torque||59.0 N.m 6.0 kgf.m / 5,250 rpm|