The 2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 4x4 EPS LE is a strong side x side that is able to deal effortless with almost anything you’ll throw at it.
This practical vehicle is built around a 749 cc, liquid cooled, 90 degree, four stroke, V-twin, SOHC engine with four valves per cylinder. The engine is combined with a continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse and a wet centrifugal clutch.
As far as ergonomics are concerned, the Kawasaki Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE offers room for up to four passengers which are protected by a functional cab roof/sun top. You also get body colored door panels and a three spoke steering wheel that offers a pretty good grip.
The 2013 Kawasaki Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE is offered with a starting price of $15,499.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Kawasaki Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE.
Strength, Comfort and Performance.
This Side x Side Has It All!
The Teryx4™ 750 4x4 EPS LE is not just a flashy Teryx4: This strong four-seat Side x Side also features comfort and convenience add-ons. LE details include stylish 12-spoke cast aluminum wheels, and a stylish and highly-functional cab roof/sun top that helps shield the driver and passengers from the sun’s rays or rain drops. The Teryx4™ 750 4x4 EPS LE also includes body colored door panels and two-tone bucket seats, but perhaps its most appreciated feature is an Electric Power Steering (EPS) system that provides light and easy steering forces.
The Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE is a perfect mixture of all that’s good in the world of Teryx® side x sides: Top-shelf features, impressive strength, the excellent engine and chassis performance, and easy operation. Its roomy rear seats mean you can take extra friends along for the ride or transport them out to the cabin. And with the Electric Power Steering (EPS) system’s light, low-effort operation, the drive there and back – on fast trails and in tighter situations – is exceptionally comfortable and easy.
Hop into the Teryx4™ 750 4x4 EPS LE’s cockpit, buckle up, turn the key and mash the accelerator. As you feel yourself pushed into the comfortable high-back bucket seat, you revel in its ultra-light steering, the sublime control it affords, and the lack of steering kickback as you tackle a rutted trail with three passengers strapped in nearby, each of them grinning like kids.
Technical terrain is a cinch to navigate in the Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE, thanks to its tight 16.7-foot turning radius; a drivetrain that uses a Continuously Variable Transmission with a centrifugal clutch that helps provide more precise control of power, smooth acceleration, reduced CVT belt wear; and a three-mode electronic 4WD system that can be selected at the flip of a switch.
The foundation of any top-tier Side x Side – especially one with four seats and significant carrying capacity – is its frame, so Kawasaki engineers used detailed computer analysis and loads of off-road testing when they developed the Teryx4’s square-tube steel frame. Unlike the more conventional designs found on many lighter-duty two-seat Side x Side models, the Teryx4 features a super-strong Double-X frame design with two X-shaped cross members bridging the box structures from corner to corner.
The Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE’ 749cc four-stroke V-twin engine offers serious torque, along with excellent durability to help deal with the rigors of spirited driving in challenging off-road environments. The V-twin design is revered for its stump-pulling power, distinctive sound and easy-to-harness flexibility, making it the perfect powerplant for a machine like the Teryx4. It delivers instantaneous and controllable low- and mid-range response partnered with eye-opening hauling ability. In fact, engineers purposely gave the big V-twin optimum camshaft profiles and equal-length exhaust headers to deliver exciting power when ridden solo or with a single passenger, but also plenty of torque and grunt for carrying more people or heavier loads.
Liquid cooling – assisted by a large-volume radiator and high-output fan – helps keep temperatures down and reliability up with help from an array of superb engineering: optimized piston-wall thickness; special surface treatments to piston pins, small and big end bearing surfaces; optimized crank journal bearing sizes; robust transmission design; and much more.
Digital fuel injection (DFI®)– featuring fine-atomizing 12-hole injectors – offers easy starts and perfect throttle response at sea level and at the higher elevations you’ll want to discover again and again. The DFI system offers automatic mixture compensation, automatic idle adjustment and easy, choke-free starting via a sophisticated array of sensors for inlet air pressure, throttle position, crankshaft position, rpm and coolant temperature.
The Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE’s 90-degree V-twin engine is also super-smooth, its perfect primary balance keeping things comfortable for the driver and passengers for the entire drive. Routing all that impressive and usable power to the wheels – and ground – is the latest in modern drivetrain technology: a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), a centrifugal clutch assembly and an electrically selectable 4WD system featuring instant-switch access to 2WD, 4WD and 4WD+Front Differential Lock system. The CVT is well known for its quick response and direct engine “feel” in sportier riding situations, where engine power is used to control the chassis while turning and in rough conditions.
The key to the Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE’s tractability is its highly effective centrifugal clutch, which offers an extra degree of precision slow-speed power manipulation and smoothness, which is ideal for tricky terrain (e.g. rock crawls.) or slow-speed work where precise throttle inputs are key. The oil-bathed clutch design also contributes to long CVT belt life by lessening shock and belt deflection.
The electronic 4WD system allows drivers to easily select between three different drive modes for most situations: 2WD (light steering, great handling) for maximum sporty performance, 4WD delivers enhanced traction while keeping steering relatively light, and 4WD+Differential Lock for absolute maximum traction. A dash-mounted switch makes switching between these modes easy, and changes occur instantaneously so the driver remains in complete control at all times. So whether it’s climbing a slippery and rocky uphill trail, negotiating a wet stream bed, hauling lumber for fixing fences on the farm, or just plain hauling down a wide-open two-track, the Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE has an ideal drivetrain mode to handle it.
It also offers the easiest, lowest-effort and most precise steering characteristics in all of four-wheeling, thanks to Kawasaki’s Electric Power Steering (EPS) system. EPS offers additional damping on straights, especially on rougher surfaces, as well as reduced steering kickback and bump-steer. The key to the Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE’s light-steering performance comes from a Showa-built system that ditches the traditional power-steering pump so steering inputs won’t put a drain on engine power. The system only works when the engine is running, so there’s also no battery drain. Input from vehicle speed and torque sensors determine the amount of steering assistance – more during slow-speed use, and less as speeds increase, just like a good sports car.
This impressive package is enhanced with a wide-track/wide-body chassis that contributes to superb cornering characteristics. The wide track helps resist body roll during cornering and boosts its ability to cope with rough terrain at speed. The mid-ship engine placement also helps by centralizing the Teryx4’s center of mass to reduce turning inertia and promote easy direction changes.
With all this speed and handling potential, excellent brakes are a must, and the EPS LE model delivers in a big way. High-performance hydraulic discs up front using 200mm rotors gripped by dual-piston calipers offer exceptional feel and stopping power. The brakes are recessed within the wheels, protecting them from dirt, water and debris, while durable steel-braided lines help keep lever feel crisp and progressive. In back is Kawasaki’s unique sealed internal wet brake, similar in design to the highly acclaimed multi-disc system used on our award-winning ATVs and two-seater Teryx models. Internal components are completely sealed from mud, water, dust and debris, the result being ultra-reliable braking performance in most conditions. The combination of powerful discs up front and the sealed system in back is ideal, and contributes once again to the Teryx4 EPS LE’s wide-ranging overall performance.
Large 26-inch Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires are some of the biggest available in the Side x Side category, and offer the type of ride comfort, control and traction you’d expect from a first-class vehicle like the Teryx4. Their construction and tread design helps maximize forward traction while at the same time optimizing response for aggressive cornering.
The Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE’s unique chassis dimensions help in the areas of turning, climbing and working, too. This Side x Side’s relatively short (compared to other four-seat Side x Sides) 86.1-inch wheelbase affords it a surprisingly small 16.7-foot turning radius, which allows tight turns on trails or in tight spaces. The unit’s substantial 10.8 in. of ground clearance helps keep it from bottoming when cresting an obstacle or ridge, while high approach and departure angles (79 and 65 degrees, respectively), reduce the possibility of smacking the front bumper when approaching a steep slope or scraping the tail when exiting one.
The Teryx4 also excels at all sorts of workday tasks, from crew hauling to towing. Its sizable 18" by 48", 250-pound-capacity cargo box is 8.5" deep, with a flat bottom that is big enough for a large cooler, several spare fuel cans, or other large objects. Four tie-down loops help secure cargo, and the rear wall is shorter in the center, to make it easier to load and remove items. Towing capacity is a substantial 1,300 pounds.
Convenience features include a standard sun top, and two DC sockets – one in front, another in back – providing a total of 120 watts of electrical power, while nearly 8 gallons of fuel capacity offer substantial range, enough for a long day on the job or trail. There’s a drink holder for each of the four seats and an automotive-style parking brake. Accessing the front suspension, coolant reservoir, air filter and electrical equipment is easy, thanks to an easy-open front hood, which is part of a tough, rugged looking body package.
Those powerful and purposeful good looks start with a high-strength steel front guard and a stylish, opening hood up-front. The headlamp and fender design that gives the Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE a no-nonsense look that says “sporty” and “functional” in the same breath. Premium body color doors front and rear are easy to use, look good, and offer a level of mud protection. Scratch-resistant bodywork and textured paint on the sturdy front guard and certified Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS), help keep the Teryx4 looking sharp for a good long time.
Passengers will enjoy riding in the Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE for a good long time, too, because it’s the most comfortable Side x Side in its class, by far. Its roomy interior gives the driver and the passengers plenty of room to spread out, with plenty of hip, shoulder and legroom. High-backed two-tone bucket seats and three-point seatbelts offer a high degree of comfortable security, while high-quality cushioning and cold-resistant seat material provide all-day plushness. The adjustable front seats offer three positions in one-inch increments, while the back seats are mounted slightly higher than those in front. This stadium style seating provides all rear seat passengers with better visibility. Handholds integrated into the frame give passengers extra security, while shock absorbing comfort mounts and an anti-cinch feature on the seatbelts helps prevent over-tightening when the belts lock on deceleration (or when the tilt sensor is activated). Helping ensure drivers wear their seatbelts is a handy reminder light, which remains lit if the driver’s belt isn’t buckled.
As you’d expect, the Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE’s instrumentation is top-notch, and includes a multi-function electronic display that provides a ton of useful information: Speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer and hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, front differential indicator light, parking-brake indicator, water temp and fuel injection warning indicators, reverse indicator light, etc. – everything you need to know.
It’s all there: Strength. Power. Comfort. Convenience. Hauling and towing ability. Reliability. Four wheels. Four seats. A protective cab roof. And the driving ease and comfort of Electric Power Steering. All Kawasaki Teryx4 models set a high standard for function and fun, but the Teryx4 750 4x4 EPS LE’s luxury features take it to the next level.
A large selection of Genuine Kawasaki Accessories are available through authorized Kawasaki dealers. As with all off-highway vehicle recreation, Kawasaki encourages Side x Side drivers to drive responsibly and to respect the environment.
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. (KMC) markets and distributes Kawasaki motorcycles, ATVs, Side x Sides, and personal watercraft through a network of more than 1,200 independent retailers, with an additional 7,400 retailers specializing in Kawasaki power products and general purpose engines. KMC and its affiliates employ nearly 3,100 people in the United States, with 300 of them located at KMC’s Irvine, California headquarters.
Kawasaki’s tagline, “Let the good times roll.™”, is recognized worldwide. For five decades, the Kawasaki brand has become synonymous with powerful, stylish and category-leading vehicles. Information about Kawasaki’s complete line of powersports products and Kawasaki affiliates can be found on the Internet at www.kawasaki.com.
- Kawasaki engineering and construction that is visibly strong, with high-quality welds and a premium look that can only be found on Teryx side x sides
- Lightweight cast aluminum wheels offer great looks and less unsprung weight for improved suspension performance
- A lightweight cab roof is bolted to the sturdy ROPS structure to help increase driver and passenger comfort
- Premium bodywork and styling package includes a high quality finish that offers good looks and extreme durability for the long haul, with scratch-resistant material used throughout, including the body colored doors
- Two-tone seats provide additional style
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) system offers low-effort steering and extra damping
- Room for four means twice the personal payload and twice the fun. And with the rear seats mounted higher than those in front, rear-seat passengers have a better view forward – and have an easier time getting in and out
- Perfectly balanced digital fuel injected 90o 749cc V-twin offers strong, usable power in the low and mid-range, exactly where a four-seat Side x Side needs it most
- Super-strong Double-X frame design offers impressive rigidity and durability for the Teryx4’s extra weight and higher carrying capacity
- Sport-focused suspension front and rear offers an ideal compromise between sporty control and plush ride comfort
- Roomy interior lets driver and passengers stretch out, while ample cargo space means you can take along plenty of supplies and gear
- Short wheelbase versus the competition allows a short 16.7-foot turning radius (handy in tight situations) and the ability to climb over obstacles that would ground longer and lower vehicles
- Superb off-road ability, including high-grade Maxxis Bighorn 26-inch tires on 12-inch rims, 10.8 inches of ground clearance, a 17-degree break-over angle, and 23.6-inch water fording depth
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) and a centrifugal clutch offer sporty performance and the slow-speed throttle precision needed in tricky or slow-speed conditions
- Electronic three-mode transfer case is controlled by a handy cockpit switch and allows instantaneous changes from 2WD to 4WD and 4WD with differential lock for maximum traction situations
- Dual 200mm front discs and a sealed multi-plate rear brake system help provide stopping power
- Convenience features include auto-style parking brake, roomy cargo area in back, full instrumentation, dual cup holder, occupant hand-holds, over fenders for mud protection and much more
- Multi-function instrumentation offers the driver a host of important information, including speed, hour meter, fuel level and much more
Liquid-cooled 749cc V-twin Engine
- Digital fuel-injected 749cc SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 90-degree V-twin with perfect primary balance pumps out substantial power, especially in the low and mid-range, precisely where a four-seat Side x Side needs it
- More peak power and more focus on low and mid-range grunt than the two-seat Teryx models
- Oversquare (85 x 66mm) engine dimensions and high-flow four-valve cylinder heads contribute to the Teryx4’s superb acceleration, low and mid-range pulling power and overall engine flexibility
- 90-degree V-twin configuration offers perfect primary balance, resulting in low engine vibration and maximum comfort for driver and passengers
- Aluminum cylinders are electrofusion-plated for light weight and excellent heat dispersion – all of which add durability and reliability
- Valve timing, lift and ignition timing are optimized, as is the exhaust system, for a powerplant that pumps out ideal power for a four-person Side x Side
- Piston wall thickness, connecting rod bearing surfaces and crank journal surfaces are optimized for durability
- Engine can be started in gear as long as the brake pedal is depressed
- A heavy-duty liquid cooling system keeps temperatures under control in the harshest conditions, and provides long-term dependability
- Underhood snorkel air intake and massive air box feed the engine plenty of clean air while minimizing intake noise. Easy maintenance design promotes long engine life
- Paper air filter element offers plenty of surface area and excellent dust resistance
- Large-capacity radiator is compact and placed high in the chassis for protection against mud and debris, while a large cooling fan increases cooling capacity, especially during slower going
- Large-diameter cooling-system hoses maximize coolant flow and overall capacity, while the coolant reservoir is located beneath the flip-up front cover for easy maintenance
- Engine weight is reduced via numerous advanced technologies, including lightened crank webs, rare earth magnet usage, a small generator, and paring excess material wherever possible
- An ignition cut-out protects the brake system by preventing driving when the parking brake is engaged
Digital Fuel Injection
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) system offers excellent throttle response and automatically adjusts for changes in temperature and elevation for optimum performance in a wide range of environments
- The DFI system is controlled by a 32-bit ECU and continuously monitors coolant temperature, air-intake temperature and pressure, throttle position, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to automatically provide the ideal amount of fuel via two 36mm throttle bodies, which include 12-hole fine-atomizing injectors, for extremely stable power delivery regardless of the conditions
- FI system permits easy engine starting at low temperature and utilizes an Automatic Idle Speed Control and Automatic Fast Idle function to help ensure smooth engine warm up
- The high-pressure fuel pump located within the tank features a unique reservoir chamber at the bottom of the pump to help ensure air does not leak into the fuel system
- Specific Teryx-sized throttle bodies, optimized ignition timing and fine-atomizing injectors maximize low and mid-range torque as well as offer excellent response at higher rpm
Kawasaki Automatic Power-drive System CVT
- Featuring high and low ranges, plus reverse, this advanced and continuously variable transmission provides extremely direct engine feel along with instantaneous acceleration from the centrifugal clutch
- Transmission utilizes a high-grade, super-durable Kevlar-impregnated belt designed to handle the high output of the engine. The drive converter shaft is hard chrome-finished for added durability
- The CVT and power settings help prevent freewheel, improves rocky terrain performance and reduces belt overloading by adding Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) data into the system
- Unnecessary belt wear is minimized with a system that reduces engine speed if the engine operates at high rpm for more than two seconds while the rear wheels are motionless
- A large intake duct, located high to keep water and debris out, provides plenty of cooling air to the CVT
- Heat shielding on the exhaust pipe below the intake duct helps minimize CVT temperatures
Responsive Centrifugal Clutch
- The smooth centrifugal clutch is key to the Teryx4’s superior acceleration precision at slow and very slow speeds
- Centrifugal clutch is located between the crankshaft and CVT drive pulley, which eliminates CVT belt shock and contributes to optimal transmission performance
Selectable Four-wheel Drive / Locking Front Differential
- Selecting two or four-wheel drive is as easy as rotating a switch located on the dash to quickly choose between 2WD / 4WD / 4WD+differential lock
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while a convenient dash-mounted knob allows the front differential to be locked to help boost traction in slippery conditions
Super-Strong Double-X Frame Design and Wide-body Chassis
- The super-strong Double-X frame design bridges each of the boxed sections with cross members that significantly stiffen and strengthen the overall structure, adding durability and reduced flex
- Large-diameter yet thin-walled tubular steel frame combines high rigidity, light weight and mid-engine placement – a perfect combination for performance riding
- Strong tubular steel cab framework meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4 and 7.5 requirements as a roll-over protective structure (ROPS) and protects driver and passengers from trees, bushes and other overhanging obstacles
- Steel guards protect the engine and undercarriage from rocks and other trail hazards
- Sport-focused suspension has optimized spring and damping settings for high-performance riding and a high degree of comfort with extra passengers
- Wide-body track offers additional stability, especially at speed, yet turning radius remains surprisingly tight – 16.7 feet – thanks to the Teryx4’s short, 86.1-inch wheelbase
- Short wheelbase offers other advantages, including a favorable breakover angle, which allows the Teryx4 to climb over obstacles without grounding the undercarriage
- Chassis offers 10.8 inches of ground clearance, an ideal compromise between great low-CG handling and the ability to clear tough off-road obstacles
- Frame design optimizes front and rear suspension’s lower A-arm length for excellent handling performance and minimal geometry change throughout the suspension’s travel
- Chassis and suspension serve up an ideal balance of bump absorption, taut steering and ride comfort with one, two, three or four occupants aboard
Electric Power Steering (EPS) System
- Electrically powered system reduces steering effort, especially at low speeds when turning effort is greatest
- Input from vehicle speed and torque sensors determine the amount of steering assistance required from the system’s motor
- Electric motor’s inertia reduces bump steer and kickback to the steering wheel caused by shocks to the wheels, resulting in a more comfortable and controlled ride
Underhood Snorkel Air Intake
- Underhood snorkel air intake and massive air box feed the engine plenty of clean air while reducing intake noise. Easy maintenance design promotes long engine life
- Paper air filter element offers plenty of surface area and increased dust resistance
- High-performance fully adjustable gas-charged Kayaba shocks with piggyback reservoirs up front provide excellent fade-resistant damping performance in the toughest conditions while providing 7.8 inches of plush, controlled wheel travel
- Independent rear suspension with fully adjustable piggyback-reservoir shocks provides 8.3 inches of wheel travel and the best possible performance and handling at high speeds
- The piggyback reservoirs on the shocks reduce oil frothing under hard conditions by keeping the shocks cooler under strain
- A rear torsion bar helps minimize body roll, maximizing chassis performance
- Dual front 200mm disc brakes gripped by rigid-mount 27mm twin-piston calipers provide powerful, fade-free braking and solid feel. To protect against damage and debris, the discs are tucked within wheel recesses
- A sealed, oil-bathed multi-plate rear brake system provides maximum stopping power in almost any condition along with reduced maintenance due to its completely sealed design
- The sealed rear brake’s compact design contributes to excellent ground clearance
12-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Lightweight cast aluminum wheels offer great looks and less unsprung weight for improved suspension performance
- 26-inch Maxxis tires developed specifically for the Teryx side x side provide outstanding traction in many different conditions
- Mounted on 12-inch rims, they are some of the largest tires available in the Side x Side category and provide outstanding rough terrain performance and obstacle clearance
Handy Cargo Bed
- The 18" x 48" cargo bed is both durable and plenty useful, especially with the extra passengers the Teryx4 can easily carry
- With a 249-pound capacity and standard cargo hooks, the Teryx4’s cargo bed helps carry quite a bit of gear, making the four-person Teryx4 one massively functional Side x Side
Comfortable Cockpit and Ergonomics
- A cab roof is bolted to the ROPS structure to help increase driver and passenger comfort
- With its massive passenger compartment, the Teryx4 provides plenty of shoulder and legroom
- Form-fitting two-tone bucket seats (the front ones are three-way adjustable) and retractable three-point seatbelts (with an anti-cinch system) help provide a comfortable and secure ride
- Stadium style rear seats are mounted higher than those in front, which helps passengers see clearly ahead and makes getting in and out much easier
- Roomy seating position makes the Teryx4 easier to get in and out of than other four-passenger sport Side x Sides
- Hand holds for front and rear passengers are standard, making it easier to climb in and out of the vehicle
- A drink holder for each seat is standard and helps keep occupants comfortable on long drives
- Padded sport-style steering wheel is positioned low for comfort
Multi-function Digital Display
- Standard on all models, the Multi-function Display includes a digital speedometer (mph or kph), clock, dual trip meters plus 2WD/4WD/4WD w/ differential lock indicator, water temperature and fuel-injection warning indicators, digital fuel gauge, hour meter, parking brake indicator, CVT belt warning, neutral, reverse and low oil pressure warning lights, and much more
- Thermoplastic Olefin bodywork looks great and offers a scratch-resistant surface that’ll stay good looking much longer than the cheap plastic bodywork offered by some competitors
- Premium body colored doors offer easy access and an enhanced driving experience
- A cab roof is bolted to the sturdy ROPS structure to help increase driver and passenger comfort
- Fender extensions help keep flinging mud at bay, as well
- Forward-tilting front hood assembly offers aggressive styling and allows quick access to the radiator and front suspension components for easy maintenance and suspension tuning
- Strong all-steel front guard helps protect the nose from brush, trail debris and minor impacts
- Dual 35W headlights and 8/27W dual taillights mean you’ll see and be seen
Range / Transportability
- Large 7.9-gal. (30L) fuel tank and excellent fuel efficiency provide workers, campers, hunters and trail explorers the ability to get far, far away and back again
- Even with its wide track and big tires, the Teryx4 is compact enough to fit in the bed of most full-size pickup trucks
|Engine||Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin|
|Valve system||SOHC, four valves per cylinder|
|Bore x stroke||85 x 66mm|
|Fuel system||DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies|
|Ignition||TCBI w/ electronic advance|
|Transmission||Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse and wet centrifugal clutch|
|Final drive||Selectable four-wheel drive with locking front differential, shaft|
|Frame||Double-X reinforced design using large-diameter, thin-walled, high-tensile tubular steel|
|Front suspension / wheel travel||Dual A-arm with fully adjustable, gas charged, reservoir shocks / 7.8 in.|
|Rear suspension / wheel travel||Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with fully adjustable, gas charged, reservoir shocks / 8.3 in.|
|Front tires||Maxxis 26x9-12|
|Rear tires||Maxxis 26x11-12|
|Front brakes||Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers|
|Rear brakes||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Overall length||125.2 in.|
|Overall width||62.0 in.|
|Overall height||79.4 in.|
|Ground clearance||10.8 in.|
|Lighting||(2) 35W headlights, (2) 8W taillight, 24W stoplight|
|Cargo bed capacity||249 lbs., 47.6 W x 17.9 L x 8.7 in. H|
|Towing capacity||1,300 lbs.|
|Curb weight||1,627.3 lbs.|
|Fuel capacity||7.9 gal.|
|Instruments||Multi-function Digital Meter with speedometer, fuel gauge, clock hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking brake, CVT belt, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and oil pressure indicators|
|Color(s)||Sunrise Yellow, Firecracker Red|
|Good Times™ Protection Plan||12, 24, 36 or 48 months|