- V-twin DOHC 8 valve
- 249cc L
The KYMCO Venox 250 has the look of a big cruiser with plenty of visual appeal. Yet it is light in weight, easy handling, and even easier on the pocketbook.
KYMCO’s proven 250cc V-twin, 8 valve DOHC engine provides the power, a 5-speed gearbox delivers it to the road. The Venox is an impressive bike for any entry- level rider or any seasoned rider looking for a motorcycle that’s just a real blast to own. A beautiful finish with plenty of chrome and available accessories rounds out this already complete package. A superb all-rounder!
Features & benefits
- All-important “fun factor” of the Venox 250 make it no less attractive to more experienced riders
- Lots of curb appeal that make it more than just a typical entry level machine
- Low seat height, light weight and comfortable ergonomics
- Four valves per cylinder for outstanding power output across the rpm range
- Braking performance on the Venox 250 is excellent giving the rider strong, controllable stops even from highway speeds
- The stylish fuel tank holds 3.7 gallons of fuel
- An estimated 61 miles per gallon gives riders many miles of cruising
- All the looks and style matching many of the bigger cruisers, but in a size that helps make beginners feel confident
- Three color choices available: gray, yellow and blue-black
- KYMCO accessories allow riders to customize and personalize their own Venox
- Priced at $4299
Engine type: V-twin DOHC 8 valve
Max torque: 14.0 / 8000
Cooling system: Liquid
Gearbox: 5 Speed
Front suspension: Telescopic forks
Rear suspension: Springs
Front brake: Single disc
Rear brake: Drum
Front wheel/tire: 120/80-17
Rear wheel/tire: 150/80-15
Seat height: 29 in.
Wheelbase: 63 in.
Fuel capacity/MPG: 3.7 gals./ Estimated 61
Weight: 418.5 lbs.
Available colors: Grey, Blue-Black or Yellow