The Limited edition version of the Kymco MXU 700i comes with a set of special features that give it a pretty unique character.
The ATV comes with a unique Metallic Silver paint job, black aluminum wheels, 26” KENDA Bounty Hunter tires, heavy-duty front and rear equipment racks and a standard 2” receiver hitch.
At the heart of the 2014 Kymco MXU 700i LE lies a 695cc, SOHC, 4-Valve, liquid-cooled engine with EFI. The unit is paired with a CVT automatic transmission with differential lock and delivers a maximum output of 43 hp. Needles to say that you can switch effortless between 2WD and 4 WD modes using a convenient switch mounted on the handlebar.
The ATV is also equipped with a backlit digital dash (clock, mph, trip, fuel, odometer), roomy foot rests and a comfy seat.
The stopping power is handled by dual front and rear disc brakes.
The Kymco MXU 700i LE is offered with a base price of $9,399.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2014 Kymco MXU 700i LE.
The MXU 700i LE is based on the all-new MXU 700i, but comes with a host of limited edition amenities that’ll set you apart from the crowd and aid in your utility and recreational endeavors. The MXU 700i LE is available in Limited Edition Metallic Silver Paint. All the toughness, and all of the fun, inherent in a limited edition KYMCO ATV.
2014 Kymco MXU 700i LE Key Features:
• 695cc SOHC 4-Valve Liquid-Cooled with EFI
• CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P with Differentail Lock
• Shaft Drive with Shift on Demand 2WD/4WD
• Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip, fuel, odometer)
• Heavy-Duty Front and Rear Equipment Racks
• Standard 2” Receiver Hitch
• Dual A-Arm Front with Fully Independent Rear Suspension
• Dual Disc Front/Single Disc Rear Brakes
• 3,000-lb Winch
• Black Aluminum Alloy Wheels
• 26” KENDA Bounty Hunter Tires
• C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
• One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
• KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
|Engine Type||4-stroke SOHC 4-Valve EFI|
|Bore x Stroke||102x85|
|Gearbox/Drive System||CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P, Shaft Drive with differential lock and on demand 2WD/4W|
|Front Suspension||Independent Dual A-arm|
|Rear Suspension||Independent Dual A-arm/Sway bar|
|Front Wheel/Tire||Kenda Bounty Hunter 26x9-14|
|Rear Wheel/Tire||Kenda Bounty Hunter 26x11-14|
|Ground Clearance||10.8” average|
|Fuel Capacity||4.4 gals.|
|Standard Features||Black aluminum alloy wheels, 3,000lb. winch, 1050lb towing capacity with 2” receiver hitch, front and rear cargo racks, right (locking) and left front topside and under right rear fender storage, multi-function digital instrument display and 12V accessory outlet|