With its aggressive design language and the black paint job, the Moto Morini Corsaro 1200 Veloce is a pretty imposing presence. Leaving behind the tasty design, the bike is also fitted with pioneering technological solutions, excellent quality components and very capable engine which is ready to reward you with a rush of adrenaline every time you jump in the saddle.
The V twin engine cranks out 140 hp and 122 Nm of torque and all power is sent to the rear wheel through a six speed gear box. The Moto Morini V twin unit is characterized by the innovative base with one-piece central sump, mixed gear-chain drive and dual overhead camshaft.
The motorcycle is kept in check by a set of Brembo brakes – a front 320 mm double-disc grabbed by 4 pistons calipers and a rear 220 mm disc paired with 2 piston calipers.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Moto Morini Corsaro 1200 Veloce.
The essential beauty of a street bike and the classical style of its mechanics come together in a sole project. The unique style should not mislead you: beneath the surface there are pioneering technological solutions, excellent quality components and an engine with outstanding performance. This is a bike endowed with the cult of personality, with a positive sport nature, that does not need to impress for its extreme performance. Aesthetics is treated with great attention to detail, as in all motorcycles which have heart and passion.
The historical Moto Morini 140 hp V twin oversquare engine, characterised by the innovative base with one-piece central sump, mixed gear-chain drive and dual overhead camshaft. 54 mm double throttle body.
A wicked and aggressive engine that makes the Corsaro Veloce a bike with exceptional performance.
The Corsaro Veloce has a very easy and intuitive frame, yet incredibly performant.
SUSPENSIONS draw advantage from a Marzocchi Upside Down Ø50 stalk, with brake adjustment in extension and compression and of the preload spring for the front section and a Sachs shock absorber for the rear, fully adjustable in all its functions.
BRAKES are Brembo: Front brake: a Ø18 master cylinder is used in combination with 2 piston callipers (opposed) Ø34/32, which work together with 2 Ø320 Brembo discs . Rear brake: Ø11 brake master cylinder together with a Ø34 2 piston calliper (opposed), and a Ø220 disc. Nothing is left to chance.
Electronic management presents a high degree of integration between engine control, by Magneti Marelli, and all the electronic components via CAN bus, allowing the control of all main operating parameters.
- New design and attention for details are the characteristics of the rear view mirrors we chose for the 2013 range.
- Our new ATPC technology slipper clutch assures extraordinary performances and a lever 50% load reduction, giving the biker more riding pleasure and more feeling with his motorcycle. It improves the power management system’s efficiency in every situation.
- New anodized aluminium Accossato handlebar with variable section, light and resistant
- Its material choice and settings refinement assures a better braking reaction with an improvement of safety, performance and control in every situation.
- A racing technical intervention for the maximum reliability in extreme usage that gives the motorcycle a unique racing effect.
- New all black rubber cable ties with Moto Morini logo, practical and exclusive.
- Its improves the system’s reliability and the durability by working at lower temperatures.
- Style and visibility are improved with a minimum energetic consumption.
- Our new ergonomic and charming designed seats are made of innovative materials that assure both maximum control in strong drives and great comfort in long distances.
|Layout||Longitudinal V 87°|
|Line of combustion||0° Front - 270° Rear|
|Drive||Mixed: gear – silent chain|
|Valves per cylinder||4|
|Bore x stroke (mm)||107X66|
|Revolutions (relating to power)||8500|
|Revolutions (relating to torque)||6750|
|Injection||Magneti Marelli electronic injection|
|Throttle body diameter (mm)||54|
|Engine revolutions min.||1400|
|Lubrification||Forced, with trochoidal pump and oil radiator|
|Gearbox||Constant grip spoke gear|
|Primary drive||Spoke gear|
|Primary drive ratio||31/55|
|Clutch||Multi-disc wet slipper clutch (APTC)|
|Exhaust system||Double muffler, 3-way catalyst, lambda probe|
|Overall length (mm)||2070|
|Max width (mm)||810 without rear mirrors|
|Seat height (mm)||830|
|Ground clearance (mm)||140|
|Handlebar height (mm)||1070|
|Front footrest height (mm)||400|
|Rear footrest height (mm)||595|
|Steering angle||34° right/left|
|Weight in running order without fuel (kg)||198|
|Frame||High tensile tubular steel trellis frame|
|Fork offset (mm)||103|
|Fork||Marzocchi UPSIDE DOWN multi-adjustable|
|Stalk diameter||50 mm|
|Front wheel travel (mm)||129|
|Rear suspension||Progressive, with multi-adjustable Sachs mono-shock-absorber|
|Rear Wheel Travel (mm)||134|
|Front brake description||320 mm double-disc, callipers 4 pistons, master cylinder|
|Rear brake description||220 mm mono-disc, 2 pistons calliper|
|Front tyre||120/70 ZR 17 (58W)|
|Rear tyre||180/55 ZR 17 (73W)|
|Rims||Hot worked aluminium alloy|
|Front rim size||MT 3,50x17”|
|Rear rim size||MT 5,50x17”|
|Final Drive||Chain, 525 (137ZRP) type|