The 2013 Piaggio MP3 Business LT 300ie is an innovative three wheeler that was designed with comfort, agility and practicality in mind.
Thanks to its three wheel design, the 2013 MP3 Business LT 300 ie offers better road stability than any conventional scooter or motorcycle.
It is also worthy of being mentioned that the front wheel measure 12 inch, while the rear one is 14 inch. Both wheels are wrapped in tubeless tyres.
The 2013 Piaggio MP3 Business LT 300 ie is powered by a 278 cc, liquid cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder, 4 valves, SOHC engine with electronic fuel injection. The engine is linked to a CVT transmission and develops a maximum output of 22.5 hp at 7,500 rpm and 23,2 Nm at 6,500 rpm.
The 2013 Piaggio MP3 Business LT 300ie can be yours for £6,132.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Piaggio MP3 Business LT 300ie.
TRAVEL IN STYLE
MP3 is the world’s only scooter with the patented Piaggio quadrilateral front suspension layout. Its stability is incomparable in any riding conditions. MP3 combines maximum fun with a superior level of safety. MP3 provides unique riding pleasure and the comfort features of a true GT scooter. MP3 Business was conceived to meet the needs of those looking for safety with professional and elegant style.
- 4-stroke, 4 valve QUASAR 300 engine with electronic injection
- Practical glove compartment pocket with three compartments under the windshield
- Windshield adjustable to 3 positions
- Double access to load compartment to store two flip up helmets
- 3 disc brakes with combined braking as standard equipment
- Electronic front suspension lock system to park the vehicle without using the stand
- “Style” windshield
- “Comfort” windshield
- Large top box kit with tilting bracket (can hold two flip up helmets)
- Medium top box kit with tilting bracket (can hold one flip up helmet and one jet helmet)
- Leg cover
- Scooter cover
- Electronic alarm
- Specific mounting kit for TomTom Rider GPS
- Racing footrest kit
- Standard height gel comfort saddle
- Raised height gel comfort saddle
- Antitheft steering lock
- Copter helmet colour-coded with vehicle
|Engine||4-stroke single cylinder, 4 valves, Single overhead camshaft (SOHC)|
|Power||22.5 hp at 7,500 rpm|
|Max Torque||23,2 Nm at 6,500 rpm|
|Bore x stroke||75 mm / 63 mm|
|Fuel system||Electronic fuel injection (with Ride By Wire control)|
|Transmission||Twist-and-go CVT with torque server|
|Front Suspension||Articulated quadrilateral consisting of four aluminium arms sustaining two steering tubes, and pull rod suspension geometry with offset wheel axle - Wheel travel: 85 mm|
|Rear suspension||Double dual action hydraulic shock absorber with adjustable spring preload - Stroke 110 mm|
|Front brake||Two 240 mm discs|
|Rear brake||240 mm Ø disc|
|Front wheel rim||Aluminium alloy 12½ x 3.00|
|Rear wheel rim||Aluminium alloy 14½ x 3.75|
|Front tyre||Tubeless 120/70-12½|
|Rear tyre||Tubeless 140/60-14½|
|Clutch||Automatic, centrifugal dry clutch|
|Frame||Double cradle in high strength tubular steel|
|Running Weight||223 kg|
|Length/Width||2,130 mm / 745 mm|
|Front track||465 mm|
|Seat height||780 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||12 litres|