- Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Spark Ignition, Air Cooled, OHV
- 5-Speed gearbox with left side gear shift
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 27 @ 4000
- Torque @ RPM:
- 30 @ 4000
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- 499 cc
Royal Enfield has forged itself a pretty strong reputation as this name is around since the 1950s. Royal Enfield started as a British company, but after a while the name was bought by Indians and today Royal Enfield’s motorcycles are assembled in India.
In terms of style, the company’s motorcycles didn’t change too much since the 1950s. However, Royal Enfield’s models are fitted with modern engines and new technologies.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 500 B5 is built in the image of the legendary iron barrel Bullet 350 and features a vintage design language that puts practicality and simplicity on the first place. The motorcycle is powered by a single cylinder, 4-Stroke, spark ignition, air cooled, OHV engine with a displacement of 499 cc. The engine’s output is rated at 27.5 BHP and 41.3 Nm of torque at 4000 rpm.
Hit the jump for more information on the Royal Enfield Bullet 500 B5.
Built in the image of the legendary iron barrel Bullet 350, the Bullet 500 embodies the the rugged simplicity and timeless style the made the Royal Enfield Bullet popular across the world for more than 50 years.
The Bullet 500 combines Royal Enfield’s most iconic model with its robust and reliable new UCE engine to create a modern bike that brings simple pleasures back to motorcycling.
- Styled after the iconic Bullet 350
- Classic one-color design with winged tank badge
- All-new, fully-integrated unit construction engine
- Improved suspension, higher cruising speeds, and better handling
- Incredible 85 mpg fuel economy*
- Built to meet Euro III and other modern emissions standards
- Industry-leading 2 year, unlimited-mileage manufacturer warranty
|Engine||Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Spark Ignition, Air Cooled, OHV|
|Cubic Capacity||499 cc|
|Engine Output/Torque||27.5 BHP, 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)|
|Electrical||12V System; Headlamp 60/55W; Tail lamp 21/5W|
|Transmission||5-Speed gearbox with left side gear shift|
|Suspension||Gas-filled shock absorbers|
|Brakes- Front||280mm Disc brake|
|Brakes- Rear||152mm Drum brake|
|Tires - Front||3.25 x 19in|
|Tires - Rear||3.50 x 19in|
|Dimension - L x W x B||50in x 32in x 42in|
|Wheel Base||54 inches|
|Ground Clearance||5.5 inches|
|Weight (Wet)||412 lbs|