- Royal Enfield
- 99100 INR
- Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark
- 5 Speed Constant Mesh
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 19 @ 5250
- Torque @ RPM:
- 28 @ 4000
- UCAL 29mm, Constant Vacuum Carburettor
- 349 L
- Top Speed:
- 130 mph
Despite their dated design, the classic-looking motorcycles have a special flavor which attracts many fans. This is why many contemporary models keep the vintage lines of the old motorcycles. However what lies under the skin is far from being dated as most of them are fitted with modern engines and technologies.
One of these bikes is the 2013 Royal Enfield Classic 350 which is able to keep its head up with dignity against any other motorcycle of its type.
At the heart of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 lies a capable engine borrowed from the Thunderbird Twinspark. Maybe the single cylinder unit won’t impress you with its 19.8 bhp and 28 Nm of torque, but these figures are enough to help you deal effortless with the open road. The engine is combined with a five speed gearbox, especially tuned to maximize the fuel efficiency.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Royal Enfield Classic 350.
The smaller twin of the Classic 500, the Classic 350 will hold its own against any other motorcycle and then pull some more. The Classic 350 shares its powerplant with the legendary Thunderbird Twinspark. The torque to flatten mountains and the fuel efficiency to cross entire ranges comes in the same understated yet charming styling.
This is a motorcycle that does not need to shout to be heard. Born of a rich heritage and bred with Royal Elegance this 350cc thumper has all the qualities of a typical Royal Enfield. Appreciated then, appreciated now...
Why ride a lesser bike. Nothing more to be said.
- Air filter with classic styling.
- 350cc, sinlg cylinder, 4 stroke, spark ignition, air cooled, OHV engine produces 41.3 Nm of torque.
- The headlight casing features the ’Tiger Eye Lamps’ for that Bullet look. The headlamp is traditional but with a powerful halogen bulb to provide good illumination.
- Single saddle seat with springs provides maximum comfort for luxurious and relaxing ride.
- Aesthetically designed short silencer for that 1950’s look. Available as an optional accessory for off-road use only.
- Vintage tail lamp assembly features a classic design.
- Finely crafted tank with post war era graphics and thigh pads make for a vintage look.
- Tool box with classic design.
- Brakes Front: 19 inch Rear: 18 inch
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark|
|Bore x stroke||70mm x 90mm|
|Compression Ratio||8.5 : 1|
|Maximum Power||19.8 bhp @ 5250 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||28 Nm @ 4000 rpm|
|Ignition System||Transistorised Coil Ignition|
|Gearbox||5 Speed Constant Mesh|
|Engine Oil||15 W 50 API, SL Grade JASO MA|
|Fuel Supply||UCAL 29mm, Constant Vacuum Carburettor|
|Air Cleaner||Paper Element|
|Chassis Type||Single downtube, using engine as stressed member|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel|
|Rear suspension||Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm|
|Kerb Weight||187 Kg (with 90% Fuel & Oil)|
|Fuel Capacity||13.5 Ltr|
|Tyres Fr.||90/90 - 19|
|Tyres Rr.||110/90 - 18|
|Brakes Front||280mm Disc, 2-Piston caliper|
|Brakes Rear||153mm Drum, Single Lead Internal Expanding|
|Tail Lamp||21 W / 5 W|
|Electrical System||12 volt - DC|
|Battery||12 volt, 14 Ah|
|Head Lamp||60 W / 55 W, HALOGEN|