Call it the best of all worlds. Suzuki’s award winning Boulevard M109R - an incredible combination of cruiser styling and renowned Suzuki power and handling. By injecting the Boulevard M109R with a potent shot of race-proven technology developed for the championship-winning GSX-R sport bikes, Suzuki has literally redefined the concept of a cruiser.
The Boulevard M109R’s exhilarating performance begins with its all-new 109-cubic-inch, fuel injected V-twin engine. It’s tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe - and makes this the most powerful cruiser Suzuki has ever produced. To reward every one of your senses, the big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust note designed to let the world know they’re looking at - and listing to - the hottest cruiser on the road.
Like Suzuki’s sport bikes, the Boulevard M109R balances extraordinary performance with crisp handling, thanks to a technically advanced chassis and suspension, matched by world-class brakes. And when it comes to wrapping that performance package in cruiser styling, a picture is worth a thousand words. Check out its sleek, flowing lines and GSX-R inspired styling touches, and you’ll realize that the Boulevard M109R is in a class of its own.
The all-new Suzuki Boulevard M109R - chrome-plated proof that cruising can be incredibly exciting.
- New cylinder head cover, secondary cover and drive unit cover now feature chromed metal contruction for a high quality finish
- The M109R features a muscular, innovative and stylish new look of high performance with long sleek flowing lines and a powerful V-twin engine
- A streamlined headlight cover carrying a unique trapezoidal shaped multi reflector H4 halogen headlight and a maintanance free LED tail light built into the tailsection
- 1783cc, 4-valve DOHC, 54 degree, liquid-cooled, fuel injected V-twin engine designed for strong throttle response and quick acceleration
- Massive 112mm bore and 90.5mm stroke utilizing huge 112mm forged aluminum alloy pistons with short skirts, and cut away sides riding on chrome moly steel connecting rods
- Unique new two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design and reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity
- Each bore is lined with Suzuki’s race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight
- A compact dry sump lubrication system SASS (Suzuki Advanced Sump System) provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower center of gravity
- Five speed transmission features carefully selected gear ratios for comfortable cruising in a variety of riding situations
- Three piece airbox uses dual intakes with 9.5 liters of internal volume working through a pleated fabric air cleaner element
- The 2-into1-into2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzuki’s digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and powerful v-twin sound
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies - maintains optium air velocity for smooth low-to-mid range throttle response
- A new Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle speed in various conditions
- Dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by the powerful 32 bit ECM for improved combustion effeciency and reduced exhaust emissions
- High-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush smooth ride
- Spiral spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels measure a 3.50 x 18 inch up front and a massive 8.50 x 18 inch rear tire wearing a huge 240mm rear Dunlop radial tire
- Race proven front brake system includes radial mounted four piston front calipers and 310mm front brake rotors. Rear brake system includes a dual piston caliper and 275mm rear disc
- A sleek wide fuel tank with 5.1 gallon fuel capacity that flows into integrated side covers, a comfortable low seat and stylish radiator cowl.
- A handlebar mounted digital tachometer and LED indicator lights flow nicely with the tank mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock
- Inverted cartridge forks with 46mm stanchion tubes proved an aggressive front end look with 5.12 inches of wheel travel
- A cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload adjustable single rear shock delivering 4.66 inches of wheel travel working through a shaft drive system.
- Engine: 1783cc, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-twin, DOHC, 4-valves
- Bore Stroke: 112.0mm x 90.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Fuel injection
- Lubrication: Semi-Dry Sump
- Ignition: Digital/transistorized
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Overall Length: 2450mm (96.5 in.)
- Overall Width: 875mm (34.4 in.)
- Overall Height: 1185mm (46.7 in.)
- Seat Height: 705mm (27.8 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130mm (5.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1710mm (67.3 in.)
- Dry Weight: 319 kg (703 lbs.)
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped, 7 way adjustable spring pre-load
- Brakes Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes Rear: Single hydraulic disc
- Tires Front: 130/70R18 M/C 63V
- Tires Rear: 240/40R18 M/C 79V
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.5 liter (5.2 gal.)
- Color: Black, White, Red