- four-stroke, SOHC V-Twin engine
- wide-ratio five-speed transmission
- 805 L
The Suzuki Boulevard C50T Classic is throwback cruiser that offers plenty of new-world technology. That’s an ideal recipe for anybody who wants a mix of both schools, especially if they can have them in one awesome package.
In terms of style, the Boulevard looks the part of a classic cruiser, complete with bold styling that stands out in a crowd. The huge body of the cruiser belies its long and low rigid-look frame. The design of the bike incorporates timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage, complete with rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends. The bike also has a wide passenger seat that makes for comfortable two-up rides, especially for riders that like going on those long-distance joyrides.
At the heart of the Boulevard C50T Classic is a 805 cc four-stroke, SOHC V-Twin engine that comes with a compression ratio of 9.4:1 and mated to a wide-ratio five-speed transmission that features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising. A critical part of the engine is a 32-bit ECM that provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors while ensuring quick starts and excellent drivability under all conditions. The bike also features Suzuki ’s own Dual Throttle Valve (DTV) electronic fuel-injection system that maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
As far as handling is concerned, the Boulevard C50T Classic comes with a link-type rear suspension that has been shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1" of smooth and response suspension travel.
As with most Suzuki cruisers, the Boulevard C50T Classic has the ideal blend of style, performance, and handling characteristics. All together, they lead to a bike that’s a cut above the rest in its own market.
Find out more about the Suzuki Boulevard C50T Classic after the jump.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- 32 bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors ensuring quick starts and excellent drivability under all conditions.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response. Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Comfortable seating, thanks to a wide, well sculpted leather-textured spacious and low 27.6-inch seat height.
- Wide handlebars and forward-mounted floorboards and foot controls provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Available in Candy Sonoma Red/Glass Sparkle Black color combination.
- Long & Low Rigid-look frame. Frame design conceals the rear suspension with no components visible from the side or projecting from the underside of the chassis.
- Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
|Bore Stroke||83.0 mm (3.268 in) x 74.4 mm (2.929 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Engine||805 cc (49.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Color||Candy Sonoma Red/Glass Sparkle Black|
|Curb Weight||292 kg (644.2 lbs)|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.5 L (4.1/3.4 US/Imp gal)|
|Ground Clearance||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Overall Length||2500 mm (98.4 in)|
|Overall Width||955 mm (37.6 in)|
|Seat Height||700 mm (27.6 in)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type|
|Tires Rear||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Wheelbase||1655 mm (65.2 in)|
Autocars Review----"As a touring motorcycle, the Suzuki Boulevard C50T Classic Friday, it has a fuel capacity of shaft 15.5 liters. As a result, motorists do not have to worry about running out of fuel in the middle of the road. Moreover, Suzuki Boulevard C50T Classic is economical fuel."