The words ’scooter’ and ’executive’ aren’t usually associated with one another, but in the case of the Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive , certain exemptions have to be made.
Relative to its market, the Burgman 650 Executive rolls like a boss and comes packed with plenty of up-standard features that other scooters only dream of having. From the choice between a Pearl Moon Stone Gray or Pear Mirage White paint finish all the way to its enormous proportions, the Burgman 650 Executive has definitely earned that ’Executive’ name.
Much more than it aerodynamic and ergonomic design, the Burgman 650 Executive also packs an impressive powertrain in the form of a powerful, liquid-cooled, 638cc, DOHC, 8-valve, twin-cylinder engine that features Suzuki’s fuel-injection system and vibration-reducing dual counter balancer shafts to provide smooth and powerful acceleration befitting its stature as one of the most polished scooters on the market. Although it looks the part of the scooter, the Burgman 650 Executive feels more like a bike that knows its business all the way around.
This posh scooter also comes with a smooth, responsive chassis and suspension set-up featuring a tubular frame and aluminum-alloy swingarm that allows the engine to be mounted in a forward position for excellent balance and agility. Telescopic front forks with 41mm inner tubes provide 4.3" of wheel travel for sport performance and a comfortable ride while an aluminum swingarm-style rear suspension system features twin preload-adjustable shock absorbers offering 3.9" of travel.
Any which way you look at it, the Suzuki Burgam 650 Executive is about as awesome a scooter as you can find anywhere. It’s striking combination of looks, handling, and performance makes it a must-have for all riders out there.
Find out more about the Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive after the jump.
- A powerful, liquid-cooled, 638cc, DOHC, 8-valve, twin-cylinder engine featuring Suzuki fuel-injection system and vibration-reducing dual counter balancer shafts to provide smooth and powerful acceleration.
- Advanced digital engine management system featuring Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV), delivers optimum combustion efficiency for smooth throttle response and improved fuel economy.
- An electronically-controlled Pulsed-Air injection system (PAIR™) helps reduce emissions.
- A high-efficiency liquid-cooling system includes a thermostatically-controlled fan and liquid-cooled oil cooler for consistent performance under a wide range of operating conditions.
- A convenient electric starting system includes a maintenance-free battery.
- Computerized Suzuki Electronically-controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (SECVT) featuring an efficient dry hybrid belt provides highly efficient performance.
- Tubular frame and aluminum-alloy swingarm allow the engine to be mounted in a forward position for excellent balance and agility.
- Telescopic front forks with 41mm inner tubes provide 4.3 in of wheel travel for sport performance and a comfortable ride.
- An aluminum swingarm-style rear suspension system features twin preload-adjustable shock absorbers offering 3.9 in of travel.
- Dual front disc brakes with twin-piston calipers and a rear disc brake with twin-piston calipers provide remarkable stopping power.
- Bright eye-catching chrome plating on the muffler cover, muffler end cap and handlebar end caps for bold powerful styling.
- Storage space includes an illuminated under-seat compartment large enough for two full-face helmets, front glovebox with DC-electrical accessory outlet plus two additional compartments.
- An automotive-style instrument cluster displays an analog tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, LCD odometer/tripmeters and clock, and oil-change indicator, oil-level indicator, and shift indicator showing D for automatic operation, and 1 to 6 for manual operation. Available in New Pearl Moon Stone Gray and Pearl Mirage White
- Ignition Switch fitted with a magnetic cover that opens only with correctly coded key for security.
- Expansive, thickly padded seat allowing two persons to sit comfortably for long stretches. Rider backrest is adjustable without tools contributing to comfortable tandem riding.
- Electrically controlled rearview mirrors and height adjustable windscreen add more adjustability to suit rider comfort.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS*) monitors brake lever input and wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves and corners.
|Bore Stroke||75.5 mm (2.972 in) x 71.3 mm (2.807 in)|
|Compression Ratio||11.2 : 1|
|Engine||638 cc (38.9 cu. in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder, DOHC|
|Fuel System||Suzuki fuel injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Disc brake|
|Color||Pearl Moon Stone Gray and Pearl Mirage White|
|Curb Weight||278 kg (613 lbs)|
|Final Drive||Gear Drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.0 L (4.0/3.3 US/Imp gal)|
|Ground Clearance||130 mm (5.1 in)|
|Overall Length||2260 mm (89.0 in)|
|Overall Width||810 mm (31.9 in)|
|Seat Height||750 mm (29.5 in)|
|Suspension Front||Telecsopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||120/70R15M/C 56H, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||160/60R14M/C 65H, tubeless|
|Wheelbase||1595 mm (62.8 in)|
Total Motorcycle----"With its aerodynamic design and beautifully crafted bodywork, the Burgman 650 Executive sets the styling standard for 2012. As striking as it looks, it has comfort and performance to match, thanks to some of Suzuki’s most advanced engineering."