- 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC
- 5-speed constant mesh
- MIKUNI BST31SS, single
- 199 cc
If you’re looking for a capable dual purpose motorcycle, then you should take a closer at the 2012 Suzuki DR 200 S. The motorcycle features a fairly versatile character, being able to cope with a wide range of applications. With its perfect mix of agility and crisp handling, the Suzuki DR200SE is able to reward its rider with a thrilling ride every time he starts the engine.
As a tried and true dirt bike that possesses impressive qualities in it of itself, the 2012 Suzuki DR 200 S boasts of new features, including a seat height that’s now under 32" and an overall weight of just 278 lbs.
Power comes from a strong 199 cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC engine which cranks out enough power to keep your adrenaline level high. The stopping power is assured by front and rear disc brakes.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2012 Suzuki DR200SE.
2012 Suzuki DR200SE
Smooth, Agile In The Rough Or In The City
The DR200SE is the definition of a dual purpose motorcycle, delivering incredible performance that makes it easy to ride on the street. Dependability is also a hallmark of the DR200SE, making it a true versatile ride in every sense of the word.
Featurers and Benefits
- 199cm, 1-cylinder, SOHC engine produces lots of usable torque in spite of its conveniently compact and lightweight design.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) - plated cylinder for durability, leightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter for easy start.
- Digitally-controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels on both front and rear 205mm (8.1 in).
- Compact and strurdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame.
- Smooth, ergonomics bodywork facilitates rider to transfer weight.
- Large front and thick rear tires with special tread pattern for good traction delivery.
- Comfortable spacious seat, low seat height and compact chassis design provide easy handling.
- 13.0-liter (3.4 US gal) fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine brings long range riding between refueling.
- Backward-folding rearview mirrors, gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstacles.
- Large, easy-to-reach grab bar also useful for attaching luggage net.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Large bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
|Bore Stroke||66.0 mm (2.60 in) x 58.2 mm (2.29 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Engine||199 cc (12.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI BST31SS, single|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Ground Clearance||260 mm (10.2 in)|
|Overall Length||2150 mm (84.6 in)|
|Overall Width||805 mm (31.7 in)|
|Seat Height||810 mm (31.9 in)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||70/100-21M/C 44P tube type|
|Tires Rear||100/90-18M/C 56P tube type|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Wheelbase||1405 mm (55.3 in)|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Curb Weight||126 kg (278 lbs)|
|Final Drive||D.I.D 520V, 112 links|
|Fuel Tank||Capacity 13.0 L (3.4/2.9 US/Imp gal) - Including Reserve|