Using the same advanced technologies as the Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi, the KingQuad 500AXi is built with utility and efficiency in mind. Thanks to its rugged character, the KingQuad 500AXi is the perfect solution for those looking for a utility vehicle that able to deal with the toughest terrains with poise.
The 500AXi is now available with a long list of modern features which make it easier to drive and more practical. The most important features include power steering, camo paintjob, independent rear suspension, a locking front differential and a digital instrument panel with speedometer, odometer, twin trip meters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, driving range position and drive mode.
The ATV is equipped with a fuel-injected 722cc engine, mounted on a high-tensile steel frame. Power is sent to the wheels through a QuadMatic CVT-type automatic transmission with fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low forward ranges, plus neutral and reverse.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2012 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi.
2012 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Camo
The 2012 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering is engineered to tackle the toughest jobs and nastiest trails without breaking a sweat. It’s loaded with technologically advanced features for impressive all-around performance: its advanced power steering provides lighter steering and more responsive handling; the fuel-injected 722cc engine, housed inside the high-tensile steel frame, develops abundant torque (especially in the low- to mid-rpm range), which gives the 750AXi Power Steering exceptional performance. Independent rear suspension, a locking front differential and a host of other valuable features place the KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering at the front of the pack.
- Special version KingQuad 750AXi 4x4 Power Steering featuring Realtree Hardwoods HD Enhanced camouflage bodywork.
- Compact and lightweight electric power steering positioned high on the vehicle to help avoid water and debris, delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue.
- Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
- 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver a mighty low-to-mid range torque along with a powerful high-rpm output.
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki’s own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and tighter piston clearance.
- Cylinder canted forward 48 degrees for lower center of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height, and is rubber mounted with two balancer shafts for smooth performance.
- Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large 36mm intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency – includes lightweight magnesium valve cover
- Semi-gear driven valve system minimizes cam sprocket size allowing a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
- The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
- Ultra-efficient air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
- QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low forward ranges, plus neutral and reverse.
- Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
- Convenient handlebar-mounted push-button controls allow the rider to easily select between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD to get the right setting for any traction condition.
- Advanced engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling to reduce downhill speed.
- High-tensile steel frame with special attention given to a balance of rigidity and weight for optimum chassis performance and a comfortable ride.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment
- Fully independent, A-arm and I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel (7.7 inches of wheel travel), includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
- Large, 200mm diameter front disc brakes with single-piston calipers designed for strong, reliable braking performance.
- Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance.
- Pressed-aluminum black wheels for reduced unsprung weight.
- Comfortable T-shaped seat with tapered design for rider mobility, plus thick padding for support
- Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain.
Utility / Convenience Features
- Easy-to-read LCD instrument display – includes speedometer (mile/km selectable), odometer, twin-trip meters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, drive range.
- Distinctively styled 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact 5/21W tail light and brake light – additional 40W multi-reflector, handlebar-mounted auxiliary light.
- High output magneto generator system and 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power.
- Large 4.6 gallon fuel tank positioned below seat for a low center-of-gravity – includes vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.
- A handy storage compartment is mounted on the right-side front fender.
- Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish black paint for increased durability.
- Minimum Age: 16 Years Old.
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc|
|Color||Realtree Hardwoods HD Enhanced camouflage|
|Curb Weight||305 kg (672 lbs)|
|Curb Weight Raw||672|
|Final Drive||Shaft drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||17.5 L (4.6/3.8 US/Imp gal)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Raw||4.6|
|Ground Clearance||260 mm (10.2 in)|
|Overall Length||2115 mm (83.3 in)|
|Overall Length Raw||83.3|
|Overall Width||1210 mm (47.6 in)|
|Overall Width Raw||47.6|
|Seat Height||920 mm (36.2 in)|
|Seat Height Raw||36.2|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||AT25 × 8-12, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT25 × 10-12, tubeless|
|Transmission||CVT (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse|
|Wheelbase||1285 mm (50.6in)|
|Bore Stroke||104.0 mm (4.094 in) x 85.0 mm (3.346 in)|
|Compression Ratio||10.0 : 1|
|Engine||722cc (44.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|