The Suzuki TS185ER has a lot to love. Though it’s most appreciated features are the versatile design and the powerful engine.
The old-school look of the 2012 Suzuki TS185ER is enhanced by the large headlight cover and the chrome-plated exhaust pipe protector. The design was also carefully penned to make the rider feel as comfortable as possible and you’ll especially like the saddle, serrated foot pegs and slip-free brake pedals.
Beside its versatile design, the 2012 Suzuki TS185ER is also equipped with a capable 183cm, air-cooled, power-read-valve 2-stroke engine that brings a load of features to the rider, including great power, quick response, and a rich and usable torque.
Other mechanical highlights of the 2012 Suzuki TS185ER include a maintenance-free electronics ignition system that brings precise ignition on all rpm range and a five-speed transmission with proper gear ratios chosen for smooth riding.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2012 Suzuki TS185ER.
2012 Suzuki TS185ER
What You Need To Know About The Suzuki RS185ER
If the Suzuki TS185ER’s power and well-proven, versatile design works for you, then there’s no question that you’re going to enjoy this enduro rider to the hilt. The bike’s functional and practical features are built to match the needs of the day-to-day road and trails riding, making for a riding experience that will undoubtedly be second-to-none.
Features and Benefits of the TS185ER
- 183cm, air-cooled, power-read-valve 2 stroke engine delivers high power, quick reponse and abundant usable torque with excellent fuel economy.
- Maintenance-free electronics ignition system delivers precise ignition at every engine rpm range.
- CCIS (Cylinder and Crank Injection System) assures necessary engine lubrication.
- 5-speed transmission with proper gear ratios chosen for smooth riding.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch action.
- Lightweight and sturdy double-cradle steel-pipe frame.
- Combination of light 109kg curb mass, long-stroke suspensions, semi-knobby big tires and enough ground clearance keep the TS185ER moving over rough roads.
- Rear shock absorber comes with 5-way spring preload adjustment to fit various riding situations.
- Serrated footpegs and the brake pedal to prevent slipping in wet condition. Both of them and the gearshift lever are backward folding, aiming for less damage on the way with obstacles.
- A well-padded comfortable seat and passenger whether the road is rough or smooth.
- A large headlight cover and the chrome-plated exhaust pipe protector accentuate the TS185ER’s profile.
- An easy-to-read speedometer and tachometer.
|Displacement||183.00 ccm (11.17 cubic inches)|
|Engine type||Single cylinder, two-stroke|
|Power||18.00 HP (13.1 kW)) @ 6000 RPM|
|Top speed||138.4 km/h (86.0 mph)|
|Fuel system||Carburettor. mikumi 35mm|
|Exhaust system||single steel|
|Frame type||steel tubular|
|Front brakes||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Rear brakes||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Dry weight||86.0 kg (189.6 pounds)|
|Power/weight ratio||0.2093 HP/kg|
|Fuel capacity||7.40 litres (1.96 gallons)|
|Reserve fuel capacity||2.50 litres (0.66 gallons)|