The VanVan125 is the epitome and the personification of a retro bike that has been admirably packaged with new-school technology. The Suzuki VanVan 125’s low and long styling will certainly catch a lot of attention in the parking lot. Not to mention about the wide, low seat and wide handlebars which further enhance its unique look. Fortunately the motorcycle’s unusual design didn’t affect the rider’s comfort and you won’t have any complains about the long seat or the slightly raised handlebar.
The 2102 Suzuki VanVan 125 is equipped with a single cylinder 125cc engine which is paired with a 6-speed constant mesh gear box.
Suzuki VanVan 125’s most notable features include the push-button electrics starter for easy starting, fuel injection and catalyzer for reduced emissions, a slim shaped 6.5-liter fuel tank, 33mm-inner-tube telescopic front forks and a single-shock absorber.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2012 Suzuki VanVan 125.
2012 Suzuki VanVan 125
Get Into The VanVan Spirit
The VanVan 125’s design features a low and low styling that properly executes the retro look Suzuki was looking for. The wide, low seta and wide handlebars on a long wheelbase chassis makes sure that riders are comfortable with the roomy position to make them enjoy a relaxing ride. Moreover, the thick tires with a dynamic tread pattern also gives the rider the opportunity to ride in a wide range of environments.
What You Need To Know About The Suzuki VanVan125
- 125cm, 4-Stroke, single-cylinder,air-cooled engine is built for brisk respone.
- Fuel injection, intake/exhaust system layouts and six-speed transmission are tuned for emphassis in low-to-mid range power and street-friendly power characteristics.
- Carefully selected gear rations provide smooth acceleration from each gear.
- Push-button electrics starter easy starting.
- Fuel injection and catalyzer help reduce emissions.
- Wide, spacious cushioned seat enough for two-person and low 770mm (30,3in), seat height bring comfortable ride for both rider and passenger.
- Convenient one-piece grab bar/luggage carrier with luggage hooks for everyday shopping items on weekend outdoor gear.
- 33mm-inner-tube telescopic front forks and single-shock absorber rear suspension with 134mm of wheel travels for supple handilng performance.
- Wide 18-inch 130/80 front tire on an aluminum-rim wheel and extra-wide 14-inch 180/80 rear tire, both with a dynamic, distinctive tread pattern.
- Front disc brake with two-piston caliper and rear drum brake provide strong stopping power.
- Slim shaped 6.5-liter fuel tank.
- Rubber-covered, large-sized footpegs add more comfort.
- Compact round 60/55W headlight and hold, distinctively designed rear combination light.
- Easy-to-read speedometer with black face and white numbers glow green in the dark.
|Engine||Four stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Bore||57mm x 48.8mm|
|Compression ratio||9.2 : 1|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorised)|
|Fuel system||Fuel injection|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes||Disc brake|
|Rear brakes||Drum brake|
|Front tyres||130/80-18 M/C 66P tube type|
|Rear tyres||180/80-14 M/C 78P tube type|
|Overall length||2140mm (84.3in)|
|Overall width||860mm (33.9in)|
|Overall height||1120mm (44.1in)|
|Seat height||770mm (30.3in)|
|Kerb Mass||128kg (282.2lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||6.5litres (1.4 UK gallons)|