- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Fuel Injection
- 1255 cc
The Suzuki Bandit left a pretty big foot print in its segment and is considered by many a pretty iconic motorcycle.
The 2013 Suzuki Bandit 1250SA can be easily distinguished by its sporty lines, the massive headlight, sleek half-fairing and the sculpted seat.
The bike uses a classic tube-frame chassis, with rake and trail carefully designed to maximize the high speed performances and to offer a relaxed riding position.
The motorcycle’s center piece is a 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, fuel injected engine with a displacement of 1255 cm3 (76.6 cu. in). The engine’s speed is kept under control by a 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
The stopping power is assured by front fully floating 310mm dual discs grabbed by 4-piston calipers and a rear 240mm-disc rear brake with singlepiston caliper.
The Suzuki Bandit 1250 SA ABS can be yours for $11,490.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Bandit 1250SA ABS.
Exciting quantity and quality of torque from its 1255cm3 liquid cooled engine featuring advanced digital fuel injection. Distinctive styling and sporting comfort, enhanced with a sleek half-fairing and effective windscreen. Heavyweight power with unmatched quality and value. Experience the Bandit 1250S .
- 1255cm3 liquid-cooled fuel-injected DOHC engine for extra-smooth acceleration and relaxed highway cruising.
- Well-exposed, symmetrical-layout (center-cam-drive) powerplant forms the core of the Bandit’s beautiful naked bike appearance.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection brings better response feel, smoother power output, and reduced emissions.
- Long-wearing, tough Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder-bore plating.
- Secondary balancer shaft enhances the engine’s smooth operation.
- Liquid-cooled oil cooler helps keep the engine running cool.
- 6-speed transmission with gear ratios chosen for powerful acceleration and smooth highway cruising.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction. (Bandit 1250SA only)
- Classic tube-frame chassis, with rake and trail chosen for an excellent balance between sporty handing and highway cruising comfort.
- 43mm-stanchion-tube front forks and single rear shock absorber, both are spring-preload-adjustable.
- Fully floating 310mm-disc dual front brakes with 4-piston calipers. 240mm-disc rear brake with singlepiston caliper.
- Seat height can be adjusted up or down 20mm by flipping over mounting spacers. Sleek half-fairing, with built-in line-beam headlight and an effective windscreen.
- Analog tachometer, LCD digital speedometer, LCD fuel gauge and clock, and LED indicator lamps.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement||1255 cm3 (76.6 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||79.0 mm x 64.0 mm|
|Compression Ratio||10.5 : 1|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2130 mm (83.9 in)|
|Overall Width||790 mm (31.1 in)|
|Overall Height||1235 mm (48.6 in)|
|Wheelbase||1485 mm (58.5 in)|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm ( 5.3 in)|
|Seat Height Low / High||805 / 825 mm (31.7 / 32.5 in)|
|Curb mass||Bandit 1250S/SA 250 kg (551 lbs) / 254 kg (560 lbs)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel Tank||19.0 L (5.0 US gal)|