The 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650 is a stylish naked built with comfort and agility in mind. As far as ergonomics are concerned the 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650 is equipped with adjustable handlebars and a comfortable seat that can be adjusted for height. Moreover, the clutch lever and the front brake lever are also both 4-way adjustable, moving them closer to or farther from the handlebars.
At the heart of the motorcycle lies a 656 cm3, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-valve-per-cylinder engine that sends its power to the rear wheel through a six speed constant mesh transmission.
The 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650’s speed is kept under control by front 310 mm discs grabbed by opposed 4-piston calipers and a rear 240 mm disc paired with a dual-piston caliper. There is also offered a modern Antilock Braking System (ABS) that further improves the stopping performances.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650.
When you hear the call of freedom, be ready with the total answer: the Suzuki Bandit 650. Smooth power from its SDTV fuel-injected 656 cm3 engine. Edgy styling with a futuristic shaped headlight. A well-tuned chassis. Generous adjustability. An antilock braking system is optional. Pleasure is mandatory.
- 656cm3, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-valve-per-cylinder engine offering broad, responsive, smooth power and torque.
- The Bandit 650’s engine keeps the symmetrical layout (center-cam-drive), and is exposed for ready admiration with a striking black finish.
- The double overhead camshafts act directly on bucket tappets for smooth running and positive valve actuation at high revs.
- Valvetrain with direct-acting camshafts for positive valve actuation at high rpm, and narrow-valve-angle design for better breathing.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating promotes heat transfer and ring sealing, reduces blowby and mechanical losses.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system effectively enhances smoothness of power delivery.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system helps maintain stable idle and improves cold starting.
- 6-speed transmission, with a hydraulic clutch actuation system designed for easy clutch-lever pull.
- Plush front forks with 130mm wheel travel and adjustable spring preload. Single-shock rear suspension with progressive, rising-rate link system and adjustable rebound damping and spring preload.
- Front brakes with 310mm discs and opposed 4-piston calipers; rear break with a 240mm disc and a dual-piston caliper.
- Antilock Braking System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction. (Bandit 650A only)
- The handlebars can be set in either of two positions, which are 10mm away from each other in line with the fork.
- The seat height can be raised or lowered by 20mm, using reversible spacers.
- The clutch lever and the front brake lever are both 4-way adjustable, moving them closer to or farther from the handlebars.
- Analogue tachometer, LCD digital speedometer, fuel gauge and clock, and gear-position and other indicators, all in a sleek housing.
- A sharp styling design that’s a reflection of the future, headlined by the sleeker headlight and other body parts with updated design.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement||656 cm3 (40.0 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||65.5 mm x 48.7 mm|
|Compression Ratio||11.5 : 1|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2145 mm (84.4 in)|
|Overall Width||780 mm (30.7 in)|
|Overall Height Low / High||1085 / 1095 mm (42.7 / 43.1 in)|
|Wheelbase||1470 mm (57.9 in)|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm ( 5.3 in)|
|Seat Height Low / High||790 / 810 mm (31.1 / 31.9 in)|
|Curb Mass Bandit||650/A 240 kg (529 lbs) / 244 kg (538 lbs)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||160/60ZR17M/C (69W), tubeless|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel Tank||19.0 L (5.0 US gal)|