The 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650SA ABS is a sporty cruiser that features a sleek half fairing, an aggressive headlight and a set of tasty three spoke wheels wrapped in 120/70ZR17M/C (58W) front and 160/60ZR17M/C (69W) rear tubeless tyres.
The Suzuki Bandit 650SA ABS was built around a 656cm3, 4-cylinder, liquid cooled, engine that rewards you with strong power and low end torque. The engine is fed by a 19.0 L (5.0 US gal) fuel tank and its power is kept under control by a 6-speed, constant mesh transmission.
As far as the ergonomics are concerned, the 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650SA is equipped with a height adjustable seat and an adjustable handlebar. Moreover, the clutch lever and the front brake lever are both 4-way adjustable.
The 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650SA ABS is offered with a starting price of £6,366.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Bandit 650SA ABS.
Edgy, futuristic styling that keeps the shapely 656 cm3 fuel-injected engine exposed for ready admiration. A well-tuned chassis with generous adjustability. Efficient half-fairing with handy storage bays. Optional antilock braking system. Stay ahead of the curve with the Bandit 650S’s all-round performance.
- 656cm3 4-cylinder liquid-cooled engine delivering a finely tuned balance of power and torque with smooth, refined throttle response.
- The Bandit 650S’s engine keeps the symmetrical layout (center-cam-drive), and is exposed for ready admiration with a striking black finish.
- The double overhead camshafts act directly on bucket tappets for smooth running and positive valve actuation at high revs.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating promotes heat transfer and ring sealing, reduces blowby and mechanical losses.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system effectively enhances smoothness of power delivery.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system helps maintain stable idle and improves cold starting.
- 6-speed transmission, with a hydraulic clutch actuation system designed for easy clutch-lever pull.
- Plush front forks with 130mm wheel travel and adjustable spring preload. Single-shock rear suspension with a progressive, rising-rate link system and adjustable rebound damping and spring preload.
- Front brakes with 310mm discs and opposed 4-piston calipers; rear break with a 240mm disc and a dual-piston caliper.
- Antilock Braking System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction. (Bandit 650SA only).
- The handlebars can be set in either of two positions, which are 10mm away from each other in line with the forks.
- The seat height can be raised or lowered by 20mm, using reversible spacers.
- The clutch lever and the front brake lever are both 4-way adjustable, moving them closer to or farther from the handlebars.
- Analog tachometer, LCD digital speedometer, fuel gauge and clock, and gear-position and other indicators, all in a sleek housing.
- A sharp styling design that’s a reflection of the future, headlined by sleeker headlights, and other body parts with updated design.
- Aerodynamically efficient half-fairing with stacked high- and low-beam multi-reflector headlights plus storage bays for small items on both sides.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement||656 cm3 (40.0 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||65.5 mm x 48.7 mm|
|Compression Ratio||11.5 : 1|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2145 mm (84.4 in)|
|Overall Width||780 mm (30.7 in)|
|Overall Height||1230 mm (48.4 in)|
|Wheelbase||1470 mm (57.9 in)|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm ( 5.3 in)|
|Seat Height Low / High||790 / 810 mm (31.1 / 31.9 in)|
|Curb Mass Bandit||650S/SA 246 kg (542 lbs) / 250 kg (551 lbs)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||160/60ZR17M/C (69W), tubeless|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel Tank||19.0 L (5.0 US gal)|