The Suzuki Boulevard C50 draws inspiration from the classic Suzuki models, and its design is a tasty combination between the old and modern design schools.
Like any respectable cruiser, the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C50 rewards you with a comfortable riding position and it packed with all it needs to offer a relaxing riding experience. Thereby you are treated with an ergonomically designed saddle, swept-back handlebars and spacious footboards.
The ride quality is assured by 33-degree rake front forks with a long 140mm wheel travel, and a progressive rear suspension with mono-shock absorber.
The motorcycle sports a fuel-injected, 45-degree, V-twin engine that cranks out 805cc. Needless to say that the engine delivers more than enough power and torque to help you deal effortless with high way traffic.
The 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C50 is offered with a starting price of $8,899.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C50.
One word comes to mind to describe the Suzuki Boulevard C50 - classic. The C50 is a cruiser that offers classic styling, unmatched comfort, and excellent performance. With kicked out front ends, wide handlebars, smooth suspension, and well-cushioned seating; Suzuki’s design team has the rider’s comfort in mind. The C50 boasts a fuel-injected, 45-degree, V-twin engine that cranks out 805cc that generates abundant torque down low and matched by exciting top-end performance.
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle.
The Boulevard C50’s classic design begins with the flowing lines of its kicked-out front end and pullback handlebars, which perfectly complement its teardrop tank, stepped seat and boldly valanced rear fender. These lines, of course, show off its spacious seating position, which promises a comfortable ride hour after hour.
Down the boulevard or out on the highway, the C50’s V-twin powerplant is engineered for pure excitement. With strong low-end and mid-range torque, it accelerates hard from just above idle. Yet, thanks to its advanced engineering, it’s incredibly smooth at highway cruising speeds. It’s time to discover how good a classic cruiser can be with the Boulevard C50.
- 805cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-Twin engine tuned for torque and comfortable riding. The engine’s offset crankpins deliver perfectly balanced firing intervals while its liquid-cooling design boosts efficiency and economy.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system and throttle-position sensor enhance the hallmark big V-Twin low-down torque.
- Fuel injection ensures optimal fuel delivery, great throttle response and maximum power throughout the rpm range.
- A slick, wide-ratio transmission and low-maintenance shaft drive transmit the engine’s power efficiently.
- Chromed and staggered dual exhaust pipes are tuned for good torque delivery while producing the throaty signature V-Twin rumble.
- Low, gorgeous leather-grain embossed seat for a perfect kicked-back riding position with swept-back handlebars and footboards for round-town riding and weekend cruising.
- 33-degree rake front forks with a long 140mm wheel travel.
- Progressive rear suspension with mono-shock absorber makes riding comfortable while mimicking the traditional rigid-tail look.
- Deep fenders, over big tyres on spoked wheels, thick chromed fork tubes, long wheelbase, rich paintwork and glittering/shimmering chrome: All are timeless visual statements in the American custom heritage.
- Multi-reflector headlight for modern appearance.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
|Canada MSRP Price||$8,899 CDN|
|Engine||805cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 degree V-Twin|
|Bore Stroke||83.0mm x 74.4mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type|
|Tires Rear||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.5L (4.1 US gal.)|
|Color||Glass Sparkle Black|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Tail Light||12V 21/5W|
|Overall Length||2500 mm (98.4 in)|
|Overall Width||955 mm (37.6 in)|
|Wheelbase||1655 mm (65.2 in)|
|Ground Clearance||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Seat Height||700 mm (27.6 in)|
|Curb Weight||295kg (615lbs)|
|Warranty||12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty|