The classic motorcycles were always a solid source of inspiration for the new models. When the old school of design meets the modern trends the result is quite impressive. For instance take a look at the Suzuki Boulevard C50C which offers a perfect merge between classic and modern.
The imposing headlight, large fenders and the elegant fuel tank combine seamlessly to give the motorcycle a unique character.
But apart from looking good, the Suzuki Boulevard C50C is also packed with a booming 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45° V-Twin engine that has a displacement of 805 cm3. For increased fuel efficiency, the engine is paired with a modern fuel injection system and a five speed constant mesh transmission.
It is also worthy of being mentioned that the engine is fed by a 15.5 L fuel tank that offers a pretty generous riding range.
The Suzuki Boulevard C50C is has a starting price of $8,399.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Boulevard C50C.
Throaty rumble with refined efficiency. Laid-back riding style with plush comfort. Rich paintwork and glittering chrome over precision engineering. Every inch crafted to deliver an irresistible combination of genuine, traditional cruiser experience and refined modern technology. That’s SUZUKI BOULEVARD C50/C.
- 50 cubic-inch (805cm3) fuel-injected, liquid-cooled 45-degree V-Twin engine is tuned for torque and engineered for comfort.
- Fuel injection makes for optimal fuel delivery, helping to increase throttle response and output throughout the powerband.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-Twin low-down torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- Chromed and staggered dual exhaust pipes with refind shape are tuned for responsive torque delivery while producing the signature V-Twin rumble.
- The efficient, clean-running engine and a large catalyzer allow the SUZUKI BOULEVARD C50/C to meet Euro 3 emission standards.(for European spec. only).
- Slick, wide-ratio 5-speed transmission and low-maintenance shaft drive efficiently transmit the power to the thick 15-inch rear tire.
- Thick, raked-back front forks deliver a generous 140mm (5.5 in) wheel travel.
- Progressive-action monoshock rear suspension is shaped mimicking the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser.
- Well-sculpted leather-textured seat, swept-back handlebars and ample-sized floorboards compose a perfect riding position for various occasions.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45° V-Twin|
|Engine Displacement||805 cm3 (49.1 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in x 2.929 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2500 mm (98.4 in)|
|Overall Width||955 mm (37.6 in)|
|Overall Height||1110 mm (43.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||1655 mm (65.2 in)|
|Ground Clearance||140 mm ( 5.5 in)|
|Seat Height||700 mm (27.6 in)|
|Curb Mass||277 kg (611 lbs)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||130/90-16M/C 67H|
|Tires Rear||170/80-15M/C 77H|
|Ignition||Type Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.5 L (4.1 US gal)|