The Suzuki Burgman 125 is a small scooter that measures 2055 mm (80.9 in) long and 740 mm (29.1 in) wide. Despite being small, the Suzuki Burgman 125 is pretty agile thanks to its 125 cc, 1-cylinder, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4 stroke engine which offers a decent amount of power and torque.
The scooter features aerodynamically designed bodywork that apart from looking cool it also offers a good weather protection. You also get a spacious seat and a sporty handlebar which work together to offer a fairly relaxed riding position.
The stopping power is assured by linked front and rear hydraulic disc brakes which help you offer sharp performances by automatically distributing the braking force between the front and rear.
The scooter rides on relativelly small 110/90-13M/C 56P front and 130/70-12 62P rear tubeless tyres.
The Suzuki Burgman 125 can be yours for £3,465.
Hit he jump for more informaiton on the Suzuki Burgman 125.
The Burgman 125 is a great choice for everyday transport, but with an ample amount of fun thrown in for good measure. Its light and nimble chassis is complemented by more than enough power for just about any situation on the road. With a thrifty and reliable twist and go engine, that gives a relaxing ride at all speeds, the Burgman is the perfect choice for commuting around town, nipping to the shops or popping out to see friends. The aerodynamically designed and stylish bodywork offers excellent weather protection along with lots of space under the seat and it has levels of specification that are only found on a more lavish machine. Set-up to provide power when and where you want it, the Burgman 125 is designed to change people’s views and perceptions of what a scooter is all about.
- 125cc Fuel Injected Engine:
- Easy, reliable starting every time; linked to a continuous variable transmission for instant throttle response and economical running.
- Linked Front And Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes:
- Helps you stop quickly and safely by automatically distributing the braking force between the front and rear.
- Low Seat Height:
- With a seat height of just 735mm and cutaway footrests, the stop-start traffic of the city is handled in comfort and safety.
- Ignition Security Shutter:
- Innovative metal shutter on the ignition is operated by a set of coded magnets in the key fob for added security.
- Under-seat Storage:
- Huge rear luggage space is enough for two helmets or a big attaché case and extras. Convenient light automatically illuminates the compartment when the seat is raised.
|Engine||1-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-stroke|
|Bore||57mm x 48.8mm|
|Compression ratio||11.6 : 1|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil sprung, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Swingarm type, coilspring, oildamped|
|Front brakes||Hydraulic disc|
|Rear brakes||Hydraulic disc|
|Front tyres||110/90-13M/C 56P, tubeless|
|Rear tyres||130/70-12 62P, tubeless|
|Overall length||2055mm (80.9in)|
|Overall width||740mm (29.1in)|
|Overall height||1240mm (48.8in)|
|Seat height||735mm (28.9in)|
|Kerb Mass||159kg (350.5lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||11.0litres (2.4 UK gallons)|