- 1-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-stroke
- Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Fuel Injection
- 200 cc
If you are searching for a capable and reliable scooter then you should take a closer look at the 2013 Suzuki Burgman 200.
This Japanese scooter was built with comfort and practicality in mind so you are treated with a spacious seat that covers a generous storage place, an ergonomically designed handlebar, a big windscreen and roomy foot rests.
In terms of power, 2013 the Suzuki Burgman 200 is propelled by a 200 cc, 1-cylinder, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4-stroke engine mated on an automatic transmission. The engine was especially tuned for efficiency and is fed by a 11 litres fuel tank.
The stopping power is assured by linked front and rear hydraulic disc brakes that automatically adjust the braking force between the front and rear to help you stop more efficiently.
The Suzuki Burgman 200 is offered with a starting price of £4,085.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Burgman 200.
The Burgman 200 is a great choice for everyday transport, but with an ample amount of fun thrown in for good measure. Its light and nimble chassis is complemented by more than enough power for just about any situation on the road. With a thrifty and reliable twist and go engine, that gives a relaxing ride at all speeds, the Burgman is the perfect choice for commuting around town, nipping to the shops or popping out to see friends. The aerodynamically designed and stylish bodywork offers excellent weather protection along with lots of space under the seat and it has levels of specification that are only found on a more lavish machine. Set-up to provide power when and where you want it, the Burgman 200 is designed to change people’s views and perceptions of what a scooter is all about.
- 200cc Fuel Injected Engine:
- Easy, reliable starting every time; linked to a continuous variable transmission for instant throttle response and economical running.
- Linked Front And Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes:
- Helps you stop quickly and safely by automatically distributing the braking force between the front and rear.
- Low Seat Height:
- With a seat height of just 735mm and cutaway footrests, the stop-start traffic of the city is handled in comfort and safety.
- Ignition Security Shutter:
- Innovative metal shutter on the ignition is operated by a set of coded magnets in the key fob for added security.
- Under-seat Storage:
- Huge rear luggage space is enough for two helmets or a big attaché case and extras. Convenient light automatically illuminates the compartment when the seat is raised.
- DC Power Outlet:
- Allows you to easily charge your mobile phone.
|Engine||1-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-stroke|
|Bore||69mm x 53.4mm|
|Compression ratio||11.60 : 1|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil sprung, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Swingarm type, coilspring, oildamped|
|Front brakes||Hydraulic disc|
|Rear brakes||Hydraulic disc|
|Front tyres||110/90-13M/C 56P, tubeless|
|Rear tyres||130/70-12 62P, tubeless|
|Overall length||2055mm (80.9in)|
|Overall width||740mm (29.1in)|
|Overall height||1240mm (48.8in)|
|Seat height||735mm (28.9in)|
|Kerb Mass||160kg (352.7lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||11.0litres (2.4 UK gallons)|