- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- 638 cc
The Suzuki Burgman 650 ABS Executive is a large scooter fitted with luxury features. It offers an interesting mix between motorcycles and scooters rewarding you with a generous acceleration without sacrificing the comfort.
Talking about acceleration, the Suzuki Burgman 650 ABS Executive is equipped with a 638cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine that sends its power to the rear wheel through a modern SEVCT transmission.
Once on board you are met by a height adjustable and heated seat, a modern handlebar, heated grips, a large, electronically adjustable windscreen and lots of storage places.
The stopping power is assured by twin discs up front and a rear single disc. Needless to say that you also get a modern ABS system that further enhances the safety.
The Suzuki Burgman 650 ABS Executive is offered with a starting price of £8,799.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Burgman 650 ABS Executive.
Updated for 2013, the Burgman 650 Executive is one of the most luxurious methods of two-wheeled transport that money can buy whilst using 15% less fuel* than the previous model. With its light handling, ample cornering clearance and decent power, the Burgman combines advanced motorcycle design all within the executive comfort of a scooter. With high levels of specification such as heated seats and grips, cavernous amounts of storage, and a protective front screen which can be raised or lowered electrically while on the move, the Burgman takes executive scooter refinement to a whole new level - there’s even a power socket for your sat nav or to charge your phone on the move. With unsurpassed levels of comfort, weather protection with big bike power and ABS braking, the Burgman is a leisurely tourer and hasty commuter right at the top of the luxury sdooter class.
- More Fuel Efficient:
- Refined transmission settings and reduced mechanical losses contribute to a boost in fuel economy with the engine using 15% less fuel in Drive mode compared to the previous model.
- Eco Drive Indicator:
- To encourage riding that may help riders learn techniques to improve their fuel economy, the Eco Drive Indicator is displayed when the vehicle is operated i2n a fuel-efficient manner.
- All New Instrumentation:
- Big, easy-to-read analogue dials for the speedometer and tachometer lank a digital display that includes; odometer, twin trip meters, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge, clock, oil level indicator, oil change indicator, drive mode indicator (for Drive and Power modes) and a gear position indicator (for Manual mode).
- Uprated Braking Systems:
- All-round disc brakes deliver reassuring stopping power with updated floating front discs for more consistent braking performance. With an all new ABS unit which is 55% lighter than in the previous model, the digital ABS compares wheel speed to road speed every 1/100th of a second to match stopping power to available traction.
- Suzuki Electronically-controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (SECVT):
- By just toggling buttons on the handlebars, you can choose between three distinct transmission modes: two fully automatic modes (Drive and Power) and Manual. Drive mode heightens efficiency at normal road speeds and gives smooth and linear power delivery. Power mode gives more punch when you twist the throttle for sporty riding. Manual mode lets you thumb-toggle between five pre-set gear ratios for total control. The SECVT’s updated design also includes new clutch plates that provide 35% less drag.
- Comfort And Weather Protection:
- Spacious, well-padded and heated seats with backrests. Rider and pillion seats can be heated independently. Heated grips fitted as standard with Glass Sparkle Black (YVB) selectable output ensure even greater level comfort.
- Electrically Adjustable Windscreen:
- Fully adjustable on the move from the handlebars, the screen offers maximum protection against the elements.
- Relocated Handbrake:
- The handbrake lever has a stylish new design and has been relocated to the left hand side of the riders seat to make it easier to reach and operate.
- Huge Storage And DC Power Outlet:
- A cavernous, 50-litre under-seat compartment can hold two full-face helmets and has a light for night time convenience. Three compartments below the handlebars provide space for maps and other items you might need on the road. The lockable compartment also contains a DC outlet that’s ideal for charging a mobile telephone.
- Centre Stand:
- Completes the convenient package for easy cleaning, maintenance and secure parking.
- Suzuki Advance Immobiliser System:
- Coded chip-in-key system for enhanced security with an innovative metal shutter on the ignition operated by a set of coded magnets in the key fob for added security.
|Engine||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Bore||75.5mm x 71.3mm|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transisorised)|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes||Disc, twin|
|Front tyres||120/70R15M/C 56H, tubeless|
|Rear tyres||160/60R14M/C 65H, tubeless|
|Overall length||2270mm (89.4in)|
|Overall width||810mm (31.9in)|
|Overall height||1430mm (56.3in)|
|Seat height||750mm (29.5in)|
|Fuel capacity||15.0litres (3.3 UK gallons)|