Suzuki’s motorcycles are considered among the most reliable and cheap to maintain models in their class and the 2013 DR-200SE makes no exception.
Equipped with modern technologies and offering an ergonomic riding position the Suzuki DR-200SE is a versatile motorcycle that feels like home both in the city and on the dirty tracks. Talking about ergonomics, the Suzuki DR-200SE features a 32 inches seat high paired with a Large, passenger grab bar and a perfectly angled handlebar.
The 2013 Suzuki DR-200SE weighs only 278 pounds and is propelled by an agile 199 cc (12.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC engine kept in leash by a five speed constant mesh transmission. The engine is fed by a large 3.4 gallon fuel tank (3.3-gallon CA model) which offers a pretty generous riding range.
The 2013 Suzuki DR-200SE can be yours for $4,199.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki DR-200SE.
The Suzuki DR200SE utilizes its light weight and abundant engine of 199cc’s to provide you with a great deal of fun. Weighing in at just 278 pounds and with a seat height of 32 inches, it’s perfect to take around town or off the road. Its four-stroke engine encompasses a wide powerband and provides smooth acceleration. With its agile, light weight performance, this is a great bike to build confidence on.
- 199cc, single cylinder, SOHC engine produces lots of usable torque in spite of its conveniently compact and lightweight design
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter for easy starts
- Low-maintenance, digitally controlled CDI ignition system provides optimum ignition timing at all engine speeds
- Painted stainless-steel exhaust system for high corrosion resistance
- Compact and strong semi-double-cradle steel pipe frame. Ergonomic bodywork allows easy weight transfer.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 8.1 inches.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- 5-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
- Front and rear tires with special tread pattern for good traction in both on and off road riding conditions.
- Large 3.4-gallon fuel tank (3.3-gallon CA model) and fuel-efficient engine provide long-range fuel capacity.
- Comfortable spacious seat, low 31-inch seat height.
- Large, easy-to-reach passenger grab bar, also useful for attaching luggage net.
- Large bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
|Engine||199 cc (12.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Bore x Stroke||66.0 mm x 58.2 mm (2.60 in x 2.29 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI BST31SS, single|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||DID520V, 112links|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||70/100-21M/C 44P tube type|
|Tires Rear||100/90-18M/C 56P tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.4 US (3.3 for California)|
|Color||Solid Special White|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Spark Plug||NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U|
|Tail Light||12V 21/5W|
|Overall Length||2150 mm (84.6 in)|
|Overall Width||805 mm (31.7 in)|
|Overall Height||1185 mm (46.7)|
|Wheelbase||1405 mm (55.3 in)|
|Ground Clearance||260 mm (10.2 in)|
|Seat Height||810 mm (31.9 in)|
|Curb Weight||126 kg (278 lbs)|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|