The Suzuki DR-Z125L is a special version of the DR-Z125 model and was created by the Japanese manufacturer to be better suited for larger riders.
The motorcycle is powered by the same 124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC engine which is paired with a five speeds constant mesh transmission.
The Suzuki DR-Z125L model rides on 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires and wheels and is equipped with a front disc brake for better stopping performances.
The motorcycle’s backbone is a lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame especially developed to keep the motorcycle’s handling and stability at sporty levels.
In terms of ergonomy, the DR-Z125L is equipped with a narrow seat, a simple handlebar and comfortable foot pegs.
The ride quality is kept in check by front telescopic forks and link-type rear suspensions. There is also a rear shock absorber with fully adjustable spring preload.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki DR-Z125L.
This custom version of the DR-Z125 features full-size, 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires and wheels and a front disc brake, making it a great choice for larger riders. Its styling is inspired by the championship-winning RM-Z motocross bike line with sharp-looking fenders, number plates, and frame covers. It also offers a terrific combination of crisp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power. When you’ve got a DR-Z, the whole world looks a little different. You start seeing whoops, jumps, and washboards everywhere you look.
- Aggressively styled bodywork, number plates and graphics built to look exactly like the race winning RM-Z competition models
- Compact 124cc 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine provides a strong low-to-mid range power range that can be easily handled.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition-timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) - plated cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system for precise operation and positive feel.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, fully-sized off road machine.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
- Strong braking performance.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions.
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
- 30.5 inch seat height.
- Lightweight aluminum rims (17-inch front/14-inch rear) for reduced weight provide agile handling and improved suspension performance.
|Engine||124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Bore x Stroke||2.244.60 in x 1.921 in|
|Compression Ratio||9.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||70/100-17 40M, tube type|
|Tires Rear||90/100-14 49M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.1 US - Including Reserve|
|Color||Champion Yellow / Solid Black|
|Overall Length||1885 mm (74.2 in)|
|Overall Width||770 mm (30.3 in)|
|Overall Height||1110 mm (43.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||1270 mm (50.0 in)|
|Ground Clearance||260 mm (10.2 in)|
|Seat Height||805 mm (32.0 in)|
|Curb Weight||89 kg (196 lbs)|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||DID 428HG, 122 links|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Starter||Primary Primary Kick|
|Warranty||6 months unlimited mileage limited warranty.|