With its aggressive design language, the 2013 Suzuki GSR750 ABS is a pretty imposing presence. Its tasty style makes it hard not to fall in love with it, while its modern technologies help you get the sharpest handling and the best performances.
Talking about performances, the Suzuki GSR750 ABS sports a 749cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine derived from the GSX-R750. The engine rewards you with a crisp acceleration and a great throttle response. All its power is kept in check by a 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
The 2013 Suzuki GSR750 ABS rides on 120/70ZR17M/C (58W) front and 180/55ZR17M/C (73W) rear tubeless tyres.
Once on board you are met by a modern instrument panel with adjustable brightness, that keeps you posted on all vital stats.
The 2013 Suzuki GSR750 ABS is offered with a starting price of £7,399.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki GSR750 ABS.
With an engine derived from the awesome GSX-R750 and a chassis developed from Suzuki’s street-fighter heritage, the Suzuki GSR750 is a machine that combines dynamic styling and performance with an exhilarating and sporty ride. Not only does it look good from nose to tail, but it has an impressive specification to go with its visual appeal. The GSR750 is a machine that Suzuki’s engineers have tuned to produce broad low-end torque and dynamic mid-range power for strong acceleration and unmatched throttle response to give you a genuinely exciting ride. With its sporty handling and riding position, the Suzuki GSR750 gives an involved experience, as well as being designed to enhance comfort so that a wider range of riders can confidently get their feet on the floor. This is a truly unique machine that will deliver on many levels.
- GSX-R750 Derived Engine:
- Revised cam profiles, intake and exhaust tracts and a 12.3:1 compression ratio produces broad low-end torque and dynamic mid-range power for strong acceleration and unmatched throttle response.
- Exciting And Unique Instruments:
- With adjustable brightness, the instrument cluster features a prominent, easy to read analogue tachometer and a large digital LCD speedometer. The LCD display also includes average fuel consumption meter, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, odometer/trip meter and a clock.
- Upside Down Forks (USD):
- A design developed in racing and mandatory for any serious high performance machine, the inverted KYB front forks feature 41mm stanchion tubes and adjustable spring preload.
- Sporty Handling And Riding Position:
- With a sporty riding position and a careful relationship between the handlebars, footrests and the seat, adjustable front and rear suspension and a compact frame, the new GSR750 tracks with real confidence to deliver a dynamic ride.
- Slim Mid-section:
- Designed to enhance comfort so that a wider range of riders can confidently get their feet on the floor.
- ABS Version:
- Digital ABS compares wheel speed to road speed every 1/100th of a second to match stopping power to available traction.
|Engine||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Bore||72mm x 46mm|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Inverted telescopic, Coil spring, Oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, Coil spring, Oil damped|
|Front brakes||Disc twin|
|Front tyres||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), Tubeless|
|Rear tyres||180/55ZR17M/C (73W), Tubeless|
|Overall length||2115mm (83.3in)|
|Overall width||785mm (30.9in)|
|Overall height||1060mm (41.7in)|
|Seat height||815mm (32.1in)|
|Kerb Mass||213kg (469.6lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||17.5litres (3.8 UK gallons)|