Handsome, agile and fast the Suzuki GSX1250FA is a modern sport-tourer developed for those who love long travels and high speeds.
This Japanese beauty features a sporty design language with an aerodynamic faring, a compact windscreen and a sculpted fuel tank. As far as ergonomics are concerned, the Suzuki GSX1250FA features a spacious, adjustable seat that can accommodate two people and a modern handlebar paired with a racy instrument panel.
Power comes from a fuel injected 1255cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine that rewards you with a strong, low down torque. The engine’s power is kept under control by a modern 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
The motorcycle weights 257 kg and rides on a set of lightweight wheels wrapped in 120/70 ZR17M/C (58W) front and 180/55 ZR17M/C (73W) rear tubeless tyres.
The Suzuki GSX1250FA can be yours for not less than £7,865.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki GSX1250FA.
The GSX1250FA is one of the most impressive sports-tourers available and beneath its fully faired, sporty exterior there beats the heart of a machine that delivers power right through the rev-range. This bike is a picture of comfort for cross-continent touring, but it also has an abundance of torque and superb handling capabilities to give an addictive riding sensation whether you are heading across the channel or down the twisty back-roads closer to home. The Suzuki GSX1250FA is a lot of motorcycle for the money and put very simply, the best value sports tourer on the market.
- Sports Touring Accessory Pack:
- For the ultimate go anywhere machine, fitting the optional Sports Touring accessory pack offers an unrivalled combination of performance, specification and value. The pack provides a quality 3-piece luggage system of 33 litre panniers either side and a 37 litre top box.
- Cutting Edge Fuel Injection Technologies:
- Suzuki’s Dual Throttle Valve and advanced digital fuel injection systems for instant throttle response, linear power, easy starting and economical running.
- Strong, Low Down Torque:
- Fuel injected 1,255cc engine produces maximum torque at just 3,700rpm for effortless acceleration in any gear requiring less gear changing and reducing rider fatigue.
- ABS As Standard:
- Digital ABS compares wheel speed to road speed every 1/100th of a second to match stopping power to available traction.
- Centre Stand As Standard:
- Completes the convenient package for easy cleaning, maintenance and secure parking.
- Adjustable Seat Height And Levers:
- Rider comfort can be enhanced by tailoring the span of the levers and with the 20mm seat height adjustment.
- Gear Position Indicator And ShiftLight:
- Part of the functional and easy-to-read instrument cluster, keeping you fully informed at all times.
|Engine||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Bore||79.0 mm x 64.0mm|
|Compression ratio||10.5 : 1|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorised)|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes||Disc, twin|
|Front tyres||120/70 ZR17M/C (58W) tubeless|
|Rear tyres||180/55 ZR17M/C (73W) tubeless|
|Overall length||2130mm (83.9in)|
|Overall width||790mm (31.1in)|
|Overall height||1245mm (49in)|
|Seat height||805mm (31.7in)|
|Kerb Mass||257kg (566.6lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||19.0litres (4.2 UK gallons)|