The Suzuki GW250 Inazuma is a sporty yet practical motorcycle that features an electrifying style. The motorcycle is powedred by an agile 248 cc, liquid cooled, lightweight, two cylinder engine which generates lightning fast low-end and mid-range power. The engine is combined with an advanced liquid cooling system which helps keep the bike in the optimum performance zone. The engine’s power is sent to the ground through a six-speed transmission which offers a wider range of gearing to suit the city or the open road.
As far as the ride is concerned, the 2013 Suzuki GW250 Inazuma is equipped with a rear mono-shock with a seven-way adjustable spring preload and a front telescopic forks which is able to deal effortless with bumps.
The motorcycle is available with a starting price of $5,999 and comes with a 12 months warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki GW250 Inazuma.
Introducing the all new Suzuki GW250 – a motorcycle class of its own. When you ponder whether a motorcycle exists with electrifying style and affordability, ponder no more because the GW250 has arrived. It generates lightning fast low-end and mid-range power from its 248cc, liquid cooled, lightweight, two cylinder engine. The GW250 not only delivers on power but on comfort and style as well. The striking body provides an aggressive naked appeal to many riders and is sure to break away from the norm. Its semi double-cradle chassis is designed to provide ample support for a variety of riding styles, while securing this naked bike’s more visible and prominent features.
Whether you’re traveling in and out of city streets or on the open road, the GW250’s maneuverability and efficient fuel economy is the perfect choice for your daily transportation needs..
Wheter it’s to work or play, there’s only one way to travel and that’s the new INAZUMA 250. It’s stylish, comfortable and delivers super smooth power and performance, courtesy of its advanced fuel injected twin cylinder engine.
This brand new street bike is especially developed for the growing demand of reliable and cost effective transport, packed with user-friendly features, wrapped in sleek design and finished with proven Suzuki quality and reliability.
Turn signals blend into the brash bodywork, with the INAZUMA’s structure surrounded by sleek chrome header pipes in front and sweeping behind. Comfortable seating and a low 780mm height, shapes in perfectly with the motorcycle’s appeal, with the silver-finished passenger grab bar adding a comfortable hold for tandem rides. Up front is the large analog tachometer with new-age digital gear position indicator, flanked by a digital LCD speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, clock and fuel gauge readouts, as well as maintenance interval and 3-mode rpm indicators.
- 248cc, liquid cooled, in-line two-cylinder design makes a lightweight and compact powerplant that produces the perfect low- and mid-range punch for powering through urban areas and open roads.
- A coupling-type balancer shaft fitted to engine’s crankshaft enhances riding comfort.
- The motorcycle’s fuel-injection system gives the rider precise throttle response while also helping to monitor fuel economy and exhaust emissions.
- A chromed exhaust muffler that meets strict emission regulations.
- A six-speed transmission is mated well to the engine design, with the cylinders’ long-stroke design boosting the goal of low- to mid-range power delivery.
- A semi double-cradle chassis is designed to provide ample support for a variety of riding styles, while humbly securing this naked bike’s more visible and prominent features.
- Seven-way adjustable spring preload rear suspension action is handled by a mono-shock system that stays hidden from view to amplify the bike’s style, while delivering smooth performance.
- Telescopic front forks soak up bumps for smooth tracking up front – whether riding rough city streets or faster open roads.
- Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear provide consistent and controlled braking whether hammering city streets or roaming the open road.
- Strong three-spoke aluminum wheels are wrapped in road-grabbing tires rated to provide sport-style performance through a wide range of road conditions.
- The GW250 features a bright dual lens tail and brake light that has striking design made from high-quality components.
- Fitted with clip-on-style handlebars that provide performance appeal and deliver the optimum comfort and control no matter where you ride.
- Features a digital LCD speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, clock and fuel gauge readouts, maintenance interval indicator and 3-mode rpm indicator (Normal mode, Eco mode and Off) on the right, plus LED indicators on the left.
- Bold turn signals blended into the brash bodywork make a kingly statement.
- The contoured seat rises from its slim marriage with the fuel tank to a raised passenger platform.
- The silver-finished passenger grab bar adds a comfortable hold for tandem rides, and serves up style when riding solo.
|MSRP Price||$5,999 AUD|
|Engine||248 cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||53.5 mm x 55.2 mm (2.11 in x 2.17 in)|
|Compression Ratio||11.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||6-speed, constant mesh|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||110/80-17M/C 57H|
|Tires Rear||140/70-17M/C 66H|
|Fuel Tank||Capacity 3.5 US|
|Color Pearl||Nebular Black|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition, fully transistorized|
|Overall Length||2,145 mm|
|Overall Width||760 mm|
|Suspension Travel||Front 120mm (4.7in) / Rear 125mm (4.9in)|
|Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Seat Height||780 mm|
|Curb Weight||403 lb|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty|
* All information is subject to change without notice. At Total Motorcycle, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. So always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. Avoid excessive speeds. Never engage in stunt riding. Study your owner’s manual and always inspect your Suzuki before riding. Take a riding skills course or the course nearest you call the Motorcycle Safety Foundation at 1-800-446-9227.
Suggested Starting Price shown does not include tax, title, or destination charge. Dealer prices may vary.