The 2013 Suzuki Inazuma 250 offers agility, power and comfort in a pretty compact package. This sporty naked features an aggressive design language that inspires agility and speed. We especially like the sharp-cut lines of the fairing, the sculpted fuel tank and the tasty headlight. Not to mentioned about the comfortable handlebar, the perfectly placed foot pegs and the spacious seat which help you get a fairly relaxed riding experience.
The Suzuki Inazuma 250’s center piece is a 248cc, four stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, fuel injected engine especially tuned to offer a perfect balance between power and efficiency rewarding you wint an average fuel consumption of over 85 mpg. The engine is fed by a large capacity fuel tank (13.3litres) that offers a decent riding range.
The 2013 Suzuki Inazuma 250 is offered with a starting price of £3,408.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki Inazuma 250.
Big bike looks, stylish design, easy-to-master power delivery, the new Suzuki Inazuma has them all and more. Its punchy 248cc engine gives an enjoyable ride in all surroundings and provides a spontaneous feel of fun and excitement from its gutsy low-end and mid-range power output. The Inazuma’s engineering package complements the naked chassis appeal of the bike, with its innovative design around the cylinder heads, dual chromed exhausts and a distinctively shaped headlight, the Inazuma is a machine aimed at giving motorcyclists more than they expected. With its lightweight, reliable and compact power-plant, the Inazuma is an economical performer and capable of returning over 85mpg*. The Inazuma’s relaxed riding position, spacious dimensions and large capacity fuel-tank, make it a comfortable daily commuter or weekend tourer. With the clean and crisp handling and the sense of quality making it a bike for all to enjoy – whether on the tough city streets or out on the open road.
- Fuel Efficient:
- Through the use of advanced Suzuki fuel injection and engine technology, the Inazuma is extremely fuel efficient and is capable of over 85 mpg*.
- Engine RPM Indicator:
- In NORM mode, the engine RPM light indicates the best time to upshift for normal riding. In ECO mode, the light indicates the best time to upshift for more economical riding.
- High Equipment Level:
- Alongside sophisticated styling, the Inazuma boasts a high level of equipment for a model of this capacity and features a gear indicator, maintenance reminders, clip-on style handle bars, integrated indicators and the extensive use of aluminium instead of steel.
- New Engine:
- The new fuel injected parallel twin engine produces gutsy low-to-mid range power perfectly matched to six gears for excellent performance and efficient use of fuel. The quality feel and rider comfort are also enhanced by the use of a balancer shaft.
- Semi-double Cradle Frame:
- The chassis design has been focussed on ease of use, comfort and enhanced handling stability combining with the 248cc engine for the perfect commuter.
- Accessory Range:
- The Inazuma is complemented by a range of genuine accessories to enhance the appearance and to provide practical additions for commuting and touring.
|Engine||Four stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC|
|Fuel system||fuel injection|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front tyres||110/80-17 M/C 57H, tubeless|
|Rear tyres||140/70-17 M/C 66H, tubeless|
|Overall length||2145mm (84.4in)|
|Overall width||760mm (29.9in)|
|Overall height||1075mm (42.3in)|
|Seat height||780mm (30.7in)|
|Kerb Mass||183kg (403.4lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||13.3litres (2.9 UK gallons)|