The Suzuki Intruder C1500T is a powerful cruiser that offers a relaxed riding position and is equipped with a long list of modern features that maximize its performances.
The Suzuki Intruder C1500T weighs 363kg (800.3lbs) and at its heart sits a 1462cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54° V-twin engine that sends its power to the ground through a five speed, constant mesh transmission. The engine is combined with an 18 liters fuel tank.
The Suzuki is not only strong is also pretty good looking too. It features a retro style with a big windscreen lean, back handlebars and spacious saddlebags.
You also get tank mounted instruments that include a large analogue speedo complemented by a digital display featuring a gear indicator, fuel gauge, clock and trip meters.
The Suzuki Intruder C1500T is offered with a starting price of £ 10,999.
Hit the jump for more information 2013 Suzuki Intruder C1500T.
The all-new Intruder C1500T is a timelessly styled cruiser that will make you want to take the long way home, every time. The muscular and classic look of the machine is enhanced by a modern feel that moves the cruiser market into a whole new dimension. It offers a level of performance that makes effortless cruising a pleasure and the low-range power on tap, gives ease-of-use around the city streets that are unsurpassed in a cruiser of this design. Long range riding is also enhanced by the comfort of the C1500T and a cross-continent tour is made easy with its fully integrated hard saddlebags and a windscreen to protect against all the elements. If you want a weekend wander, a long distance adventure or just to head home the long way, the Intruder C1500T gives you it all.
- Factory Built Tourer:
- Fully integrated hard side-cases, unlocked with the ignition key, are designed for maximum interior space without affecting passenger comfort. With the standard touring windscreen, carefully designed saddle and spacious footboards, the C1500T is ready for long-range, two-up tours.
- Multi-Function Instrumentation:
- Blending classic style with all the information you need, the tank mounted instruments feature a large analogue speedo complemented by a digital display featuring a gear indicator, fuel gauge, clock and trip meters.
- Class Leading Power:
- The heart of the C1500T is the fuel injected 1,462cc V-Twin engine producing massive torque and the highest power output in the 1,000-1,600cc cruiser class.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist:
- Compresses the clutch pack under hard acceleration to eliminate clutch slip and allows use of lighter clutch springs for a lighter clutch lever.
- Slipper Clutch:
- For smoother downshifts the slipper clutch reduces the pressure on the clutch pack under hard deceleration.
- Shaft Drive:
- For a smooth ride, clean look and low maintenance.
|Engine||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54° V-twin|
|Bore||96.0mm x 101.0mm|
|Ignition||Electonic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel system||Fuel injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front tyres||130/80R17M/C 65H, tubeless|
|Rear tyres||200/60R16M/C 79H, tubeless|
|Overall length||2570mm (101.2in)|
|Overall width||990mm (39in)|
|Overall height||1440mm (56.7in)|
|Seat height||720mm (28.3in)|
|Kerb Mass||363kg (800.3lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||18.0litres (4 UK gallons)|