Meet the Suzuki Intruder C800C, which is basically a tuned up version of the standard Intruder C800. Compared to its sibling, the Intruder C800C has received a series of style upgrades that include new cast alloy wheels and a unique paint scheme.
As far as comfort is concerned, the Suzuki Intruder C800C features a deeply cushioned seat, lean back handlebars and plush suspensions that can soak most of the road bumps without too much fuss.
The motorcycle is built around a strong 805cc, 4-Stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 V-Twin engine that sends its power to the rear wheel through a 5-speed constant mesh transmission. The engine is fed by a decently sized fuel tank that has a capacity of 15.5litres (3.4 UK gallons).
The Suzuki Intruder C800C is offered with a starting price of £6,865.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Intruder C800C.
The Intruder C800C takes all the great benefits of the standard Intruder C800 but ups the attitude with the cast alloy wheels and special two-tone paint scheme, available in Glass Splash White/Metallic Mystic Silver and Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Cherry Red.
The Intruder C800C is the classic cruiser in every sense of the word with hard-tail looks and plenty of chrome. With alloy wheels and two-tone paint, this bike leaves you in no doubt as to what it’s all about. Beneath the traditional cruiser look - that would be as much at home on the Hollywood Boulevard as it is on the UK’s roads - the C800C features all the latest running gear and reliability that is the benchmark of Suzuki’s custom range. The deeply cushioned seat and plush suspension give a comfortable ride that will help you soak up the miles, no matter where you’re heading. This is a classically cool cruiser for the modern day biker.
- Chrome Staggered Dual Exhausts:
- Tuned for responsive torque and producing the signature rumble you get from an 805cc liquid cooled V-Twin engine.
- Cutting Edge Fuel Injection Technologies:
- Suzuki’s Dual Throttle Valve and advanced digital fuel injection systems for instant throttle response, linear power, easy-starting and economical running.
- Classic Hard Tail Look:
- Classic looks but modern comfort and handling from the hidden rear suspension.
- Gear Indicator:
- Neatly incorporated into the tank mounted instruments.
- Low Seat and Low Centre Of Gravity:
- Make the C800C very easy to handle when stationary and when moving in and out of parking spaces.
- Shaft Drive:
- For a smooth ride and low maintenance.
|Engine||4-Stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 V-Twin|
|Bore||83.0mm x 74.4mm|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorised)|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-Speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front tyres||130/90-16M/C 67H tube type|
|Rear tyres||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Overall length||2500mm (98.4in)|
|Overall width||955mm (37.6in)|
|Overall height||1100mm (43.3in)|
|Seat height||700mm (27.6in)|
|Kerb Mass||277kg (610.7lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||15.5litres (3.4 UK gallons)|