The 2013 Suzuki JR80 was especially developed for young riders. It is powered by a compact two stroke 79.00 cc, single cylinder engine that is perfectly suited for beginning riders. The engine is mated on a smooth-shifting 5-speed manual transmission that was especially developed to help the rider learn easy how to shift correctly each gear. It is also worthy of being mentioned that the two stroke engine is fed by a 4.10 litres (1.08 gallons) fuel tank.
The ride quality is assured by front and rear oil-damped shock absorbers that offer a pretty smooth riding experience and deal great with road bumps. Moreover, you also get a rear mono-shock absorber that has 5 adjustable preload settings.
The 2013 Suzuki JR80 rides on a 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels paired with drum brakes.
The 2013 Suzuki JR80 is offered with a starting price of $3,495.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki JR80.
Presenting the bike designed for young riders who have gone beyond their ‘first’ bike. The next-level JR80.The two-stroke engine has power to satisfy; Suzuki oil injection delivering optimum lubrication and removing the need for premixing of fuel, a 5-speed transmission putting the power smoothly to the ground.
Out on the trail, Suzuki’s easy maintenance and reliability ensure young riders can extend their stay without worry.
The light weight design makes changing direction a breeze, the RM styled seat, slim, sleek and comfortable. Smooth riding features include single-shock rear suspension with five selectable load settings that can be matched to suit any terrain.
Suzuki JR80, the ultimate next level ride.
- 79cc, 2-stroke engine with power reed intake system delivers power smoothly and dependably.
- Pointless Electronic Ignition (PEI) allows easy starting with simple kick.
- Suzuki Cylinder and Crank Injection System (CCIS) eliminates the need for manual mixing of fuel and oil.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed manual transmission gives the rider control of engine power output and also helps with learning motorcycle gear shifting techniques.
- Front and rear oil-damped shock absorbers make riding comfortable and enjoyable. The rear suspension with mono-shock absorber had 5 adjustable preload settings for different rider weight.
- 14-inch front and 12-inch rear tyres.
- Lightweight overall design and 685mm height slim seat provide maximum manoeuvrability.
- Smooth surface lines extended from the fuel tank cover to the seat and rear fender help the rider to learn weight shifting and balancing as well as presenting a sporty and refined off-road styling.
- Quality details in this authentic off-road machine; front fork guards that are neatly integrated with the front number plate, and a partially shielded compact muffler.
|Displacement||79.00 ccm (4.82 cubic inches)|
|Engine type||Single cylinder, two-stroke|
|Bore x stroke||49.0 x 42.0 mm (1.9 x 1.7 inches)|
|Front tyre dimensions||2.50-14-4pr|
|Rear tyre dimensions||3.00-12-4pr|
|Front brakes||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Rear brakes||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Dry weight||58.0 kg (127.9 pounds)|
|Seat height||685 mm (27.0 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Overall height||915 mm (36.0 inches)|
|Overall length||1,540 mm (60.6 inches)|
|Overall width||730 mm (28.7 inches)|
|Ground clearance||195 mm (7.7 inches)|
|Wheelbase||1,050 mm (41.3 inches)|
|Fuel capacity||4.10 litres (1.08 gallons)|